Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5958

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
We want to thank all of you for you prayers and much appreciated words of encouragement. As we face the reality of death, I'd like to tell you what we have experienced with our love ones when they pass time and time again. Caleb is the first person I was present for his death. You know they are gone when the start to see people and places. Their eyes are looking at something else. Caleb saw dad, as did Jordan. They were smiling, happy, and they also see their guardians. During the final moments the family is taken out of the area where the love one is because they linger if family is around. Mason's mother saw her guardian, described fruit as being so sweet and delicious. She even saw Yahushua and she passed with a smile on her face.

Also, we must forgive those who have wronged us. If we do not it holds them as well as us in a state of limbo after death. Release them because it releases you. It is a level of peace and we strive for peace especially when we pass from this life to the next. Let us forgive and if you haven't watched "The Shack" please do so. This is the Gnostic belief.

Again, we thank and love you all and look forward to seeing you for the Winter meeting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5960

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I want to thank all of you for you loving words and encouragement. My mother passed smiling, seeing the word, meeting her guardian, and tasting very sweet juicy fruit in her next home. Please believe that if we pass out of this place in peace we will enter our next place in peace. Please know there is not fire and brimstone hell waiting for any of us. This is not the will of a loving God and The God that is God is first and far most LOVING!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds