Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5952

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mark do you see what is going on? This is horrible. I'm worried.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5953

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Unfortunately I do Ebony. I'm disgusted but not surprised. Trump brings all of the scum. All of them are worthless poor white trash people. They don't shave, they are grossly over weight like him. They are meat heads literally. Just the worst of us. Some of the shirts they are wearing offends me and I'm Irish. We will be all right because of us. There are more good people in this regard, than people like them. They are bullies, attacking in crowds as always. Attacking the weak. Attacking under the cover of night, shit at one point under the hood of a damn sheet. They are everywhere in all professions, in ever walk of life. They want their leader, the Devil that allows the demons to come out and wreck havoc across the land. We remain in prayer for the lost of innocent life. I said innocent. The woman brought that shit on herself.

I have been down after the loss of my brother. It always takes me a little while to shake sadness off. I don't feel it often so when I do it hits me pretty hard. Thank you everyone for all of your sweet, compassionate words of inspiration. In some regards I feel like Jordan was lucky, he got out of this hell we are all living through with this devil and his demons. He's free. I feel joy that love was found and it is real, it is true, and it is beautiful. Jordan's father and Angela fit together like hands in a glove. It came at the right time for her and him. They need each other and as she says, it was Jordan's gift to her on his way out. That is exactly something he would have do.

We are not a cult I assure you of that. If that's the case somebody better give me back the millions I have spent helping people. Cults are religious based and I don't think religion has much to do with the most High. it can be an introduction, but that is all. We give because it is more divine and blessed to give than receive. Besides, I am Midas you know. I'm just saying. I love you all. I'll see you all next month, and we have some weddings taking place. May the Most High continue to bless and keep all of you, and you all know love and peace in your lives all day every day.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5954

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Mason's mother passed this evening. Everyone please remember the family in your prayers. We love you Mason. We are here if you need us.

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5955

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason, I am so sorry! You are always in our prayers and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I love you sooooo much! :kiss:

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5956

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason...I don't know what to say but I love you and I just grieve with you and your family. That's two in one month. I will continue to uplift you all in prayer and please be comforted that your loved ones are no longer suffering. :kiss:

What If You Had To Qualify? is the Encore for 2020 3 years 3 months ago #5957

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mason...we sympathize with you at this delicate time. You are so strong but, this is your mother honey. Take it easy and don't hold back the tears if and when they begin to fall. Our family wish your entire family peace and comfort during these two loses. We love you all.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds