Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Article

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5617

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I’m glad Biden picked Kamala and I think ads like these are getting through to people. I think the republicans had to wake up and start to fight back and as you can see he wants to meet with Putin to get more ideas of how to stay in power for as long as long as he lives, possibly passing the power to someone of his choosing or one of his sons. He’s insane. This isn’t that kind of country.

Mark I think this makes total sense and not only is it brilliant, it’s genius. It’s not hard to set our kids on the right path right away as early in life as possible. It’s not hard decide we want better, more qualified people in key positions for the embetterment of our society. There is no better way to do that than individual self-improvement measures and that is a reconnect with our morality.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5618

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Thank you little bro, I absolutely agree.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5619

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m just glad some of the republicans seem to be waking up. I also think, at this time, a woman of color was the best choice Biden could have made.

I have already begun this process. I do not want bad supervisors so they have to qualify by something other than work experience and education. I need to know if they know how to deal with people, how to be affective leaders, not hated leaders. I know there has to be a better way of filling positions with qualified people. There has to be a better way of determining who is and who isn’t qualified, besides the typical way. This is why when people are being interviews questions are asked, psychological questions, to kind of determine how a person’s mind works. Sometimes people just aren’t suited to the jobs they apply for it’s that simple. I let a supervisor go two Friday, because I heard the way he was talking to one of the people on his team. Yes, we are still working, staying safe distances from one another and working in shifts. We also work from home when we are not in the office. Anyway, a leader knows they never need to speak to anyone in a disrespectful manner under any circumstances. If that is not obvious I don’t need that person in that position under my employ.

At the end of the day, failing to psychologically qualify for a position is an indication a person lacks moral in some way or another. So I absolutely agree it is something that should be taught early in age If it doesn’t stick then it doesn’t stick. We know we did our part and their failures will be their own.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5620

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Well the sooner everyone opens their eyes and sees things as they are not as they want them to be the better off we all will be. I hope these ads help people open their eyes.

I’m all right with Kamala but like Mason I think Elizabeth would have been a better choice.

I feel that if everyone were evaluated on their moral capacity things would be better all around. People are wicked and it’s tolerated, feared. That has to stop. We need to be able to put an end to evil early without all the bureaucracy, the bullshit. We ultimately need to have a way of insuring we don’t find ourselves in intolerable situations like the one we are in right now. I think Mark, you are definitely on to something with this new form of qualifying for key positions and all the ones you have listed are the most vital. It’s simply a most to have the most qualified people in these positions.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5621

• nicoli
If I was still a republican, the republicans in the Lincoln Project would be my party. However, over time, I’ve decided the conservative ideology is anti-the Most High. It stifles progress and life is about progressing. I’m not a republican because it is contra my spiritual beliefs. Michelle was on point at the convention. The republicans sho spoke tonight showed how fed up they are with a party that has resorted to lying, cheating, and stealing to win. That has manifested into failing to lead and supporting a monster in the highest position in this country. He is a complete failure and I think it's time people faced the fact that so are some of these republican senators and house members. Jordan, McConnell, Graham it's time for the to go with their chosen leader.

I agree there needs to be a more progressive form of evaluating one’s qualifications for many positions in life and I also agree the foundation of that pre-qualification needs to be based on one’s moral cognition. I absolutely agree with this ideology because it’s time to make some more sustainable changes.

August Article 3 years 8 months ago #5622

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I was never a republican because I agree with Uncle Nicoli, it is a belief that goes against nature basically. I am glad they are helping in this fight against this thing in the white house and his administration. I think Kamala is pretty. I like what Michelle Obama said at the convention and I really hope people are getting the message.

Yeah, Uncle Mark has a point. We need a better way of evaluating people’s qualifications and it needs to be a form of evaluating that qualifications that determines who fills certain positions, especially the really significant, life sustaining positions. Doctors, teacher, law enforcement and parents. All are positions of power and leadership. It comes full circle, leaders need to be above average, morally cognitive.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds