Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The Unclaimed Continent

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5155

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Um honey that won’t me and the kids…um that was your brother Mike what did that honey, you drank his drank and he was really upset. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5156

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: l
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Mason.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5157

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Chris I know your feeling better coming in here acting like this. some of us ladies like the Yack you know. Rhena just let you do whatever you want. You need your butt spanked now that your better. :lol: :lol:

I would want to open a bakery. I’ve always wanted to do that and that’s what I would do. Would we be able to open our own businesses? It’s hard to imagine a world where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. I would love to be a part of a world like that. I wouldn’t visit any place outside our country. There would be so much to explore as it is a new continent. What about the prisons? In UE Virgil took many of them out and put them to work in defense. Thanks Mark I didn't think you heard me because the kids were being so loud :cheer: Ours not yours, Casey we got a house full to girl. :cheer:
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Ashley.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5158

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Mike…you shot your brother’s toe off? That’s just wrong. Y’all leave Chris alone he sick. Don’t y’all her him coughing? Poor baby, just do worry about visiting for awhile but I love you though :lol: :lol:

Teaching, that’s me. I would be a teacher. I don’t care what grade I can teach them all. And man oh man I hope this is something that will happen in my time. Jay, this is seriously a purge. I’m still trying to wrap my mind around what is going on. First it wasn’t affecting black people, then it is killing them faster than any other race. Did it just get worse or what? I just want to be someplace safe.

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5159

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
:huh: Me? :ohmy: I did that? :unsure: OH yeah…I did do that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Unclaimed Continent 4 years 2 weeks ago #5160

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
That’s a damn shame. :S :whistle:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds