Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What's really going on?

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4680

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Okay...I'm fine everyone, I love my cousin, I'm upset with what happened, how it happened. I was bothered by some of the the things said to me but...I'm dealing with it and I accept my cousins sincere apology.

Now, is it just me are is trump working for Putin? How long are they going to let this man remain in office and cause not only damage in this country, but for other countries. Look at this mess. He's crazy and they know it. Mason...Mark, am I right?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4681

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Omg Carmine this man is insane. He simply does not live in reality he tries to create his own reality and I can't believe people allow themselves to be pulled into his false universe. I really can't believe how stupid they are. Everything he touches is destroyed because he doesn't live in reality. He's insane and I'm so tired of waiting on the government to reign this lunatic in. He is so clearly working for not with but for Putin. What is wrong with people? Are they really that blind? I absolutely can't tolerate Trump supporters. I think they all should be kicked out of this country. They can go live in Russia with Trump since that's the leader the all are happy to serve.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4682

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Carmine my answer is yes and yes.. The man has always been working with Putin. He owes the Russians a whole lot of money. They helped him get elected. Now it's time payup. This presidency has always been to benefit Trump and Trump alone people are dying . He is evil and everything he touches dies. .
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Mason.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4683

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
So Pence says they've come to an agreement there will be a cease fire on the border over there. What about all the people who died? He did something and people died Mark. I'm so disturbed and Mason said everything he does is because of his somewhat hidden partnership with the Russian leader. I'm upset about all of it. I'm watching it now and I'm not satisfied that they negotiated something with Turkey. The damage has already been done.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4684

• Adam
  • Premium Member
He has made this country look like a bunch of fools. I really hope people around the world know that man is not liked or respected in this country and we really want him out. They majority of us want him out. Only a small few support this man and I hope or I wish every trump supporter could be banished because they enabled this man to take our tax dollars and get out of his tremendous debt, give the Russian leader, a horrible dictator who murders people who try to stand up to and change the leadership in his own country, he is friends with him. gets money from him, and has basically attempted to turn all our real Allies under fire and embrace authoritarian leaders and made them feel embolden and empowered, by a power country, HELL YES Putin got what he paid for! HELL YES trump has gave that man the assistance of a power country and HELL YES people are dying! I think personally, everyone who enables this man should be forced out of this country because they are not patriotic. They have sold this country out to enrich themselves. They need to go and trump supporters need to go as well. All of them. None of them are patriotic or loyal to this country. They are deplorable like Hilary said. Everything she said is proving to be true but millions of us know that thus that big ass march of protest after he was declared the winner in the 2016 election. Hilary won and now we will pay for the damage he has caused for years to come! I'm pissed and I want some damn accountability!
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Adam.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4685

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Did you see that mess this morning this morning with the secretary of state? For real dude, get over it! Fuck this administration man. All of them are a bunch of criminals man. I'm so pissed right now.

So it's Warren Mason? I'm in Biden is to old and so is Bernie. We need a woman, and someone with a sense of unity. To hell with Insurance companies. They've shown us time and time again all the care about is miking the public, sucking the life out of the entire society. I agree they are the monster and we need to kill the beast. I'm with Warren!!!
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds