Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What's really going on?

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4692

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m all in for a demand for patriotism. I agree everyone in this country should be required to commit one year of service to this country in a military like setting. I think after graduating from High School, the 13th year should be devoted to service to country before a diploma is issued. It should be a requirement also if it is not met there is no higher education. So, no diploma, and no college if the 13th year requirement is not met. We need to start demanding loyalty and pride in being Americans and that starts with respecting the country we live in. I’m not saying combat there just needs to be a part of our military branches that educate American citizens on patriotism, and anti-racism should be a part of that year’s training. Diversity should be mandatory in education including homeschooling. Assessments should be administered to insure all forms of educational outlets are in compliance. Outside influence from other countries is a problem because of our continued internal divides and racism is the primary divider in this country.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4693

• nicoli
Yeah, after witnessing some of the things going on with republicans in congress and so-called citizens wearing t-shirts that clearly say they would rather be Russian demands some kind of action. At this point, a demand for order has to come into play. To be an American is a privilege, and if that privilege is not appreciated then citizenship should automatically be revoked.

I agree little brother, appreciation for the privilege of citizenship needs to be enforced. That means it’s time to weed out racist teachers because anti-racism needs to be apart of public education. So, it doesn’t matter what is happening at home, racism is not acceptable.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4694

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I wasn’t surprised when I saw the t-shirts. Let’s face it, at this point all trump supporters are anti-American. It’s clear he’s working for Putin because he owes the man for his successfully becoming president of the United States, along with a shit load of money trump could get from no one else. This is obvious. So, to continue to support this man is unpatriotic and demands action. Also, putin would not have been able to assist this tyrant if this country wasn’t continuously swimming in internal hatred. It’s time to take serious steps against all forms of racial oppression on all levels, in all industries. No more paying some ethnic groups less for the same work. No more denying some ethic groups equal justice under the law, and equal lending opportunities, housing opportunities, and investment opportunities. It needs to be a felony to show any form of provable racist action. It’s also time to hold parents accountable for teaching racism in their homes. It needs to be a form of child abuse like Bill Clinton wanted to do years ago.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4695

• Jordan
Susan Rice is saying this Mike. After this president and how all of this has been handled, I agree some serious changes have to be made if this country is going to move forward successfully.

What's really going on? 4 years 6 months ago #4696

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Racism is the biggest problem. It’s obvious with police misconduct and this white Nationalism crap. I saw how serious it is when it is reported that this is how foreign countries are interfering with our democracy pitting us against one another using our own historical racial views and opinions of each other. That’s the root to this problem and that is obvious. It is time for a change.

What's really going on? 4 years 5 months ago #4697

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
While the House battles the corrupt administration, it’s our job to battle the corruption in the Senate. We need to reach out to minorities in the states corrupt senators represent. There are more of us than them, we all need to be sure to keep truth and the rule of law fair across the board, and to remind all Americans that no one is above the law not even the republicans corrupt, criminal, leader. They have to start voting because it is time for Senators like Grahams and McConnell say so long. Also we need to get some of the biggest trump supporter in the house out of congress as well, simply because they are not patriotic and they have proven this by continuing to support a criminal leader, mostly guided by their strong racial views. It is sad but true, their hatred of minorities is stronger than desire to preserve the values put in place by our founding fathers.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Mark.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds