Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What's really going on?

What's really going on? 4 years 5 months ago #4686

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I am glad to be talking to my cousin and to have the opportunity to hear how my behavior affected my cousin and for him to hear that it was at a time when I was near death, fighting Cancer. He was able to share how upset and afraid he was that I was so ill, and I was able to express how much I appreciate and always have needed his input, valued his opinion, and how much his support has always and will always mean to me. I can say we are good now.

Now Elijah Cummings was more than an Icon, he was a true leader in every way and I was shocked and sadden to hear he has passed on. He will be missed as he was cherished, respected, and truly loved. He was man of integrity, something we do not see in the current administration very often these days. The White house was hijacked, Trump and all his men are criminals Giuliani is a disgrace on every level. I think and agree that all the enablers in the administration and in congress should be removed because this man is not a patriot and cares nothing about this country. This goes back to pride and a refusal to admit a wrong decision. Many have gone to prison and never received apologies for being wrongfully incarceration. In fact, they remain in jail, or finish sentences they should never have been convicted of. Pride keeps law enforcement from doing the honorable thing and admitting a mistake was made and trying to rectify the damage that was caused as a result of the mistake. When it is admitted is done over the cover of secrecy not publicly. This is serious though, the republicans need to pay the price for defending and enabling this criminal to do all the devastating things he's done. I have to say, I've never seen this level of vileness in my lifetime. DON"T FACEBOOK people. It's time to boycott that platform. We can shut them down and the need to be shut down.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's really going on? 4 years 5 months ago #4687

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Folks, if you ever need to evaluated what a real Devil is like, remember you live in the time of Trump. Always leave that first in your mind. He destroys every life he touches, I mean every single one in some way or another. He disrupts everything he touches, remember the three D's. If you need that physically defined look at all the images you see of Trump. Wide is the road to Hell, which is back here in a life probably much worse than the one you exited, depending on your karma. Good always prevails so he's melting, honestly look at his horrible looking skin. Look at all of them. The evil is oozing out of their pores. All of them. I try not to listen to the news because I don't care for the show.

Stay off of facebook, and yes, we are Warren people, most of us. So let's spread the word and hope she gets the nomination.

What's really going on? 4 years 5 months ago #4688

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Okay, so I am watching the news and it looks like the Russians are at it again. I agree with Mark, it's time to stay off of facebook and feed the media with a long handle spoon. They are targeting trump opponents pitting the democrats against each other and all of them against trump. According to Rachel, trump has that damn barr, heading up the justice department, going to bat against trump opponents. He keeps saying the democrats will not win the election. How does he know that? Because he is a lying cheating sneaky son of a bitch and if we aren't careful he will be reelected. I'm still hoping he'll be impeached because that might be the only way to get that that, his ass out of office.

What's really going on? 4 years 5 months ago #4689

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Honestly, I'm more disgusted with the republicans in congress. Graham sickens me and his racism is really showing. Black people in North Carolina need to show up like never before and finally get his ass out of congress after this. He's no leader, he's a racist coward and we need all the cowards out of congress. At the end of the day this man is a Russian operative and everyone who supports him should be the ones who are deported. Have you seen the t-shirts, I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat? Than take your treacherous ass to Russia.

What's really going on? 4 years 5 months ago #4690

• Josh
  • Premium Member
While the democrats keep trying to play by the book, dotting all Is and crossing all Ts trump and his band of thugs are rolling over this country like a mack truck. Kick him the hell out already. All these damn hearings are a bunch of bullshit! The longer he is there the more damage he does and people are dying. We are losing credibility around the world and they keep on with their hearings and bureaucracy bullshit!!! I'm getting so pissed off because it's like we have a government that has allowed ONE fucking man to Cripple them. He's not that great come the fuck on already. I'm sorry, I'm so pissed right now. I'm for a real round up as well. This cannot happen again. Some changes must be made after this man is removed. Patriotism has to be a requirement of citizenship. It also has to be ABOVE POLITICAL PARTY association or affiliation. Any person who is not compliant loses citizenship. Wearing shirts that say shit like I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat is anti-patriotic and should result in immediate revoking of citizenship and a time frame to leave the country. We have to stop tolerating hate and dissension in this country. Racism has to end. Equality has to now be demanded because this shit is causing problems. The pettiness within has become a large travesty abroad. It is time to invoke a ZERO tolerance for racial negativity in this country! No tolerance for it period! If you value your country it has to end and it has to end NOW!!! :angry: .

What's really going on? 4 years 5 months ago #4691

• Jess
Well, one thing is certain, the longer he’s in office the more damage we can expect. I also think it’s time for his supporters, particularly the ones openly saying they would rather be Russian’s than live in a democratic society. I think the census should start to monitor people with anti-American views for exile. We need unity and Racism, has to be views as undemocratic, unlawful, and a zero-tolerance policy needs to be implemented. Let’s face it, racist are this country’s new liability. It’s time to put a legal end to racism in place. No more discrimination based on race and ethnicity. An American is an American period, and as an American, entitled to fairness and equality.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds