Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Dr. Jess

Dr. Jess 1 year 2 weeks ago #7847

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Doc Jess passed away this morning. He leaves behind his loving wife Vicki and they young son Aiden whom they adopted after his mother, Jess’ daughter passed away. Aiden is Jess’ grandson. He will go live with Vicki’s daughter Bethany and my son Miles, where he has been living for a few months now. It was decided he would remain there where he has adjusted to having his own room and loves taking care of the horses with pop Miles he calls him. Let’s keep Vicki and Aiden in our prayers as they struggle to learn how to adjust to the changes this loss will bring to their lives.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dr. Jess 1 year 2 weeks ago #7848

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Yes, Aiden has been adopted and is a McGinnis now, something Jess and Vicki have been working with Beth and I on for almost a year. Jess knew he was sick everyone and Vicki doesn’t want to be a single mother and feels she’s not well herself. Aiden is very young. Beth and I are young parents and gladly welcomed him into our family. He is the same age as our oldest son Dilan and they have both decided want to share a room as they are brothers. I am so sad to hear Jess did not make it but I can’t say we are surprised. When he left the group he wasn’t feeling well. Vicki will be living with her little brother in Arizona on the ranch my grandfather passed away on when she is in the US, but is considering moving to Italy to be closer to her brother Nico. We support whatever makes her comfortable right now and we love you Vicki.

Dr. Jess 1 year 2 weeks ago #7849

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Jess was a dear friend. Very kind. I remember when he came to the group, he and his first wife who has also passed away. She had cancer and it took her back in 2014. Little Aiden is the last of the family bloodline so he will also keep the family hyphenating our family last name.

Dr. Jess 1 year 2 weeks ago #7850

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Yeah, Vicki and Jess felt they were to old to have such a young child and he needed younger parents so this has been happening for awhile. Aiden was really glad to finally move in with Miles and Bethany. He had brothers and sisters and could play. Jess often said he didn’t like all the noise. I will miss my brother-in-law but I know he is in a better place.

Dr. Jess 1 year 2 weeks ago #7851

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I am so sad about this. He was such a good man. I can still hear him asking people if they needed to spend some time on his couch. I would laugh so hard, especially Michael. Those two went back and forth all the time. I remember him seriously asking people if they needed help. He and Doc R collaborated on so many things and Jess gave us so many ideals about how to view and think about the things in our environment. I’m going to really miss him.

Dr. Jess 1 year 20 hours ago #7860

• Mia
Doc Jess was a wonderful person and I know I'll miss him very much. His services were beautiful and I'm confident he is in a better place. Vicki we love you and are here for you when and if you need us.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds