Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Dr. Jess

Dr. Jess 1 year 1 day ago #7861

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Another great one gone. He honestly helped me through so much in life. Linden and I didn’t have the best father. I was too young to remember Sir Paul other than I always associated him with Zeus. I don’t know why but whenever I saw him, with them fierce blue eyes, I wanted to ask him if I could see his thunderbolt. I didn’t believe he did.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dr. Jess 1 year 23 hours ago #7864

• Alyson
Doc Jess is gone but never will he be forgotten. He had so many former patients show up to his funeral. He was a wonderful man.

Dr. Jess 1 year 23 hours ago #7865

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I agree Alyson, it's hard to believe he's gone but I will always remember him fondly.

Dr. Jess 1 year 21 hours ago #7867

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I will really miss Doc. Jess he was a really good man and so thoughtful. I just can't believe he's gone. I think about this time last year and it's at time like these I wish I could stop time and bask in the moment.
Last Edit: 1 year 21 hours ago by Aaron.

Dr. Jess 11 months 4 weeks ago #7869

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I wasn't sure how to say how sad Jess' death made me. I was comforted by Mark and Mason's words and I am glad he is in a better place. Mike you are so strong. Vicki we are here for you. Rest in peace good friend always.

Dr. Jess 11 months 4 weeks ago #7870

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I loved Mother in UE but am not at all comfortable with humans coming up with a computer system that is self-aware. What if the developer is racist? I just watched a feed on Instagram that Mason sent me. There was a young African American girl standing in a public place alone, no one bothered to ask her if she needed help. The put a young white female the same age in the same spot and immediately people began to stop and ask her if she was all right. It shows how racism is a serious problem in this country and proves why Trump is able to run for president again with all of his legal issues and why Tucker Carlson cost Fox News so much money. The last thing we need is some racist creating and form of AI that hates minorities. No, I think it’s a bad scary idea and I also hope Mother is real and will step in when and if things get out of hand.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds