Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: When will it end?

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7532

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Have you seen this mess Trump has done now? I really try to ignore the fool but he always shows how ridiculous he is every time he makes a comeback after being secluded for a while. Now hes literally trying to sell a card collection of himself photo shopped to be super hero characters. He is selling a whole set for $100. I almost choked when I saw this on the news. What in the hell makes that man think anyone want's to buy a bunch of photo shopped cards with his face attached to the body of some fictional super hero. I'm just disgusted. I'm having an allergic reaction to him now. My stomach is hurting, my head, my back and my neck.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by JackeeM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7533

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Josh bro I think I’m having the same symptoms. I was drinking at the time and I almost chocked on my coffee. I couldn’t stop coughing. Not much causing such a reaction in me but the shire notion, the ridiculous idea, people love him so much they would pay for that bullshit. I need to go lay down. We are going to need a vaccine for this.

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7534

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
All I’m going to say is OMG!!! I agree Carmine, I’ve been feeling this way since he was elected president. I hoped he would go away when Biden won but OMG he’s still hanging around. I am definitely gong to need that vaccine.

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7535

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I think even Steve Bannon has caught the trump flu. He said he can’t do it anymore. So did that Flinn. Man I hate diarrhea. The man really makes me sick to my stomach. Talking about Anti-Christ OMG!!!

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7536

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
When will it end, honestly, when the menace is not longer with us. I’m glad to know what these symptoms are. I’m like my sister, I’ve been feeling sick since 2016. I’d like a cure. I do get some relief turning off the news but it’s always short lived he finds a way to break through. I would like to say I hate to say this but I don’t hate saying it at all. Die Already Trump! Your old, you’ve had a bunch of mini strokes, you’ve had Covid. Just die, but remember he just unleashed an ugliness that is still very prevalent in this country, hateful, destructive, oppressive, discriminative, evil, ugly RACISM!!!!

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7537

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I am at a loss for words. I have diarrhea now, that man is bat shit crazy. He’s charging for fake images of his face on Super man’s body. I keep asking myself how low will he stoop. Now I’m asking myself is there an end to how low he will stoop.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds