Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: When will it end?

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7556

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I want to make fun of Trump but as a mental health physician I know we don’t make fun of the disabled. This man is mentally unbalanced and like Kanye West, his mental illness is exploited and profited on. If people feel they can make a dollar they allow this man to proceed without impunity. The wealthy wanted tax breaks and other favors, the racist wanted to come out of hiding and feel at ease spewing their racist views, and the ignorant saw a kindred spirit. However, you slice it, his supporters were in it for themselves. The man needs help and unfortunately, he’s been spinning out of control most of his life and he will do so until the end of his life which I believe is going to be very soon. His tittering on the edge of the end and some of us can clearly see that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7557

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I agree Doc and I see suicide in the future. He will kill himself before facing any consequences for his behavior.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Mason.

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7558

• Niobi
I’m with Doc Rod. He need help he never to get so we to just shake we head and wish for the best for he like retirement from this life.

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7559

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I like the Niobi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: retirement from life, he needs that and Mason says he will make it happen. If you think about it it’s not hard to see. I don’t see him going to prison. He’ll check out of here first.

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7560

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I don’t know who’s worse Trump or Musk. We need a new social media platform to replace twitter Mason is right. She made me laugh because she said she couldn’t come up with a name that pops. We need to do that and advertise it on Instagram and cable channels so that it reaches everyone. It needs to be the same way twitter was before the owners sold it to Musk to fuck up. Sometimes the worst people have too much money.

When will it end? 1 year 4 months ago #7561

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I think it’s sad more wealthy people aren’t like Mark. But it warms my heart when you do read about those who are. I saw a feed about a homeless man who just needed a food truck to sell his nacho tacos. So they got together, after tasting it, got him a place to live and a food truck. It just takes a little to do so much for someone. But, we have idiots like trump, trying to get more and more money doing stupid shit like selling trading cards of his head on the bodies he wished he had. It’s sad.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds