Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Introduction

Introduction 1 year 6 months ago #7363

• Wesley
Hello Forum, I will open with an issue that is very significant to me. The misuse of God by so many religious organizations. Karma misses no one and these so-called Evangelical Christians need to be afraid. The error of your ways will hit all of you and hit you hard. All the people you are misleading using God is seriously blasphemous. Their standing behind a man as clearly corrupt and down right evil as Trump signifies how illegitimate their faith is. It is troubling that so many people have to make God acceptable to them instead of them being acceptable to God. But it has always been so. Sacred books have been tampered with in order to persuade mass number of people to be compliant. I think the one thing we have learned about the past administration is it did bring out all the ugliness in many organizations in this country. Our eyes have to be open to this corruption and we need to turn away from it. We now need accountability. Small people are falling as a result of his coup so it’s time for the leader of the insurrection to pay the price for what he did. Then and only then will those who support him realize that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introduction 1 year 6 months ago #7364

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Wesley, this is why so many people are leaving the church, they can see the corruption. It’s about time people opened their eyes and start to seek out what is real. Some of the things going on with these organization is opposite of what God is and that need to be recognized. Many people need to be introduced to True God and acknowledge the wrongs that have been done in the name of their false God.

Introduction 1 year 6 months ago #7365

• Mimi
I want to call attention to the woman all over the world standing up for their right to be seen as human beings not just her for the pleasure of men. I’m so proud of the women in Iran. They are tired of wearing all that shit on their heads. Tired of being told how they have to dress. Women in America have to stand together, united, against being told we don’t have the right to make choices about what will happen with our own bodies. No matter what political parry you are a part of, you have to realize, this is a human rights issue. If you are human and you are a woman it needs to matter to you that some men literally think a man should have the final say about a woman’s body. What a huge step backward. No, they don’t care about children being raped and impregnated by their rapist because many of them are capable of raping children. That’s why they don’t care and don’t think there should be any exceptions. My primary concern going forward is my right to my own body as a woman.

Introduction 1 year 6 months ago #7366

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
Amen Mimi. That needs to be a primary concern for all women. I was watching the handmaid’s tales, I saw that woman realize they had plans to treat her like a handmaiden and she need to escape. It goes to show you women will always revolt against this kind of oppression because that is what it is, oppression.

Introduction 1 year 6 months ago #7367

• Rye
I’ll open with my primary concern being the failure of child protective services failing to actually protect vulnerable children. It’s a horrible agency in Florida and people there keep electing people who do not focus on things that’s important. On the one hand they want to claim they care about children even before they are born but the do nothing to protect children when they are actually here. Some of these children are dying horribly at the hands of very abusive parents. No one is helping them. Not even the people employed to do so. As young people we need to make some changes, some real changes. That’s part of how young girls are being raped and now they want to force these babies to have babies they won’t care about once they are born. It’s bullshit point blank and again they want to act like they are righteous in ending abortion. It’s Bullshit and we need to make some changes.

Introduction 1 year 6 months ago #7368

• Luke
  • Administrator
Rye, you are absolutely right. I could not have said that better myself. Everything being said today by republicans they contradict themselves on. They don’t care about children, or women for that matter, they just want to control the female body that’s what this abortion thing is all about.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds