Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Introduction

Introduction 1 year 6 months ago #7375

• Darla
I think it’s time to stop depending on foreign help for things like Gasoline. It’s time the government made a exerted effort to helping everyone obtain an electric car. We need to get to a point when we aren’t using gas because enough is enough. The Saudis have gotten rich enough controlling this market and it’s time to take that control away. Clearly Russia has gotten too powerful the same way. Let’s find another way, going electric would save the environment as well. I would just like to see things done that really help people and I love our electric cars. We don’t have to worry about gas prices or corrupt mechanics. They are very low maintenance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introduction 1 year 6 months ago #7376

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I am with you 100% Darla. I have man cars and the ones that burn fuel are parted most of the time these days. I’m not going to pay six dollars for a gallon of gas, no not me. I’m all for coming up with a solution to the high gas prices. The way to send a loud message to the Saudi’s is for most Americans to start driving electric cars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds