Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 9 months ago #7032

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Well, I don’t think McConnell is happy that no one likes his court, the one he worked so hard to place. I think he wanted everyone to be proud of what he accomplished, instead people have taken to the street and called for the impeachment of one of the justices with over 400 million signatures on a petition. I would love to laugh is his Ugly face.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 9 months ago #7034

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I agree with everyone else on this one Mason, this is not shocking but very disturbing.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 9 months ago #7036

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Baby, the court situation is simply fucked up. How can anyone respect most of the judge appointed when their appointments are questionable.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Kelton.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 9 months ago #7038

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I signed a petition regarding Thomas because I think he and his wife were way out of line in regards to the January 6th situation and there needs to be some accountability. The remaining four are just pons in McConnell’s agenda. For that reason alone I think they should be removed from the court.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 9 months ago #7040

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason, respect is earned not just given, and it is clear that is what McConnell wanted people to do with a Supreme Court he designed just for him and his republican party. Well personally, I don’t respect McConnell, the republicans, and I certainly don’t respect this unqualified Supreme Court because of five justices that without question should be removed.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 9 months ago #7042

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m very upset with how this happened Mason. I saw a tweet about how some members of congress don’t want to expand the supreme court because they think if they pass legislation to expand it the republicans will do it when or if they are back in power. I’m sick of the scary stuff. The republicans aren’t scared to do anything even break the law to get what they want. Democrats are too weak and it makes me sick.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds