Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 9 months ago #6972

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
The time has come for us to step up and do what we can. We knew it was coming and now it is here. We will step up without fear to do what is right, not what some religious fanatics. It's time for us to say, WOMEN"S LIVES MATTER!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #6975

• Vince
Mason all I can say about the court situation is I have no faith or respect for the four lying members of the court, and the fifth draconian member Alito.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #6976

• Stew
The court is a joke now Mason. Only the justices that continue to remain nonpartisan are true justices.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #6978

• Mia
Mason, I think they should disqualify at least three of the judges based on them lying to be appointed. I think Thomas needs to go because of his wife’s behavior. Until they do that, I will never respect any decision that comes down for our broken supreme court.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #6980

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Mason, I can’t respect and honor the disrespectful Kavanaugh, and the dishonorable, Thomas, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett because they lied, I agree, they can’t be trusted to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help them God, the oath the make everyone else take, one they themselves clearly violated. And something is just flat out wrong with Alito, we need new. Level headed, trustworthy, honest judges that are truly honorable Mason.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #6982

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Mason, there are only four honorable justices on the supreme court, Roberts, Brown, Kagan and Sotomayor, the rest are dishonorable and untrustworthy, that says a lot about how useless that level of government has become.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds