Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #7044

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I don’t know if packing the court is the answer, I think a code of ethics needs to be established and if violated, steps to remove a appointed judge need to be taken. I just think the court needs some guardrails. Lying during confirmation should be grounds for immediate impeachment especially when you can prove they lied as you can with four of the patrician judges. I think conduct has to be taken seriously before appointing someone to be a justice and sexual misconduct has to disqualify Thomas and Kavanaugh should never have been appointed based on that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #7046

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Mason, I think the republicans have successfully corrupted every area of government we have. If there is no accountability there will never be any respect for this court again. When they say the supreme court has ruled on something I tune it out. I have no respect at all. I do not value their decision because they are not valid as far as I’m concern.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #7048

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Mason, I don’t think packing the court is the answer either, I agree with my brother, fixing the rules of the current court structure is what needs to happen. Packing it won’t change what happened or fix the problem we are facing now. Some type of rules need to apply to the supreme court, a code of conduct that cannot be violated. Lying at confirmation should be grounds for immediate impeachment, immediate.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #7050

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I’m so disgusted about this Mason. I’m just disgusted. I want them to do something. Do anything but don’t allow this to just go on like it’s normal.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #7052

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Well, I have to second what Kelton said. It’s hard to support, respect, or honor this court because five of them are dishonorable.

5 Dishonorable Supreme Court PEOPLE 1 year 8 months ago #7055

• Niobi
I don’t know much about American court system but understand this court is highest in country. I believe they are guarder of countries laws and are to make sure this constitution is upheld. That clearly does not mean to rewrite this country’s constitution. I understand making laws is left to Legislative part of this country’s government. They are not to write law just protect law. They are malfunctioning.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds