Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: January's Forum Topic

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6659

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Holidays were great and I so agree about violence in the home by the husband, wife or kids. No one should be allowed to create that kind of problem. Dad I again want to thank you for being a wonderful constant positive in our life. I love you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6660

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Yes, I have to say the people who were the biggest trouble makers are basically no longer a problem. I agree with my brother. So, things have been peaceful for the past couple years actually.

I knew a lady who beat her husband too, and he wouldn’t hit her back because he was raised to not hit women, so his sister came over and well, opened that can and so ended her bout with domestic violence. He eventually divorced her and I’ll say that when men call the police because of an abusive woman they are often laughed at. Remember that boy who killed his girlfriend and then killed himself. You know the blue-eyed blonde girl they made such a big as deal about. Well, it turns out he’d called the police on her in the past and they didn’t do what they should have done. So, he was done with blonde women because they basically get away with everything short of murder. So…on that note, I agree with you Mark.

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6661

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Well, as for me, I had a GREAT holiday season. I absolutely can’t complain. I am blessed. And I’m pregnant again. :cheer: That’s how good my holiday season went :lol: .

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6662

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Sounds like it Jazzy :lol: :lol: :lol: , I won’t say anything because we are pregnant again as well. Ho Hoo HO! :lol:. We had a good time, a few minor bumps but nothing that spoiled the festivities for us. We have also moved and man are we living better than ever. Mark is the bomb ass boss.

I also agree my ex liked to hit and my mother had to set her straight. Mom was kind of scary for real. But, I appreciated her bravery all of the time. I miss her. I wish she was still with us and I hope she’s at peace wherever she is.

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6663

• Val
  • Premium Member
Yes we are pregnant and yes we had a good, enjoyable holiday season. I have to say yes again, I agree with Mark when it comes to women being held accountable when they are the ones who are violent in a relationship but unfortunately, Linden is right, men are not taken seriously when they try to do the right thing and let the law handle people who are behaving violently. I tell you what, If they had arrested that girl for domestic violence she’s be alive today, so they didn’t do her any favors, clearly.

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6664

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
We had a wonderful time this past holiday season. We did not attempt to include members of my family because that always leads to confrontation, I have two brothers who are not on speaking terms, I don’t know the whole story and I don’t want to know, I do know I didn’t want any drama this year and it was a relief to not have any of that going on. We spent Thanksgiving with one brother and Christmas with the other. It worked out perfectly. Aaron’s family is so inspirational and both my brothers are learning from them. We spent both holidays with Aaron's family. Doc Rod is the best person in the world. His first wife is wonderful and so is his second. And his grandfather and his new wife are literally delightful. I have to say, it was a wonderful holiday season for so many reason.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds