Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: January's Forum Topic

January's Forum Topic 2 years 4 months ago #6605

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Well Family and friends of the Forum, this month I want to expand on last months article and delve deeper into how close family members and friends impact our lives typically in negative ways. Some things we over look but there are times when we are forced to confront issues that are very uncomfortable. One such occurrence for me is the holiday season. Every year I am accosted by my ex wife and her family. They seem to enjoy tormenting me with none sense. Now this is despite the fact she is now remarried as am I and our son together is an adult, married, with a family of his own. Why she is unable to go on with her life is beyond me, but the stress she creates every year is exasperating. If anyone has tried to reach out to me during this holiday season and I have been on reachable it is because I have turned off all lines of communication during the storm.

How we deal with these situations is not always dignified, for lack of a better word, but hey, we are human right? I'm not one who is big on profanity but OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! Sorry Most High! So, lets talk about things like this. it helps to get it off your chest! It's helping me already, WOOOO Saaaa!. My phone is back on if you need to reach me.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Jay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

December Forum Topic 2 years 4 months ago #6606

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Happy New Year Everybody,
Lol lol lol Mark…man oh man, woooo. I read this and busted out laughing. I have never hard you use profanity LOL LOL LOL. It’s bad bro… it’s bad. He’s HUMAN after all LOL.

So…yes it’s always family, I’m going to tell you, your kids will put you through it. The twins are going throw some stuff right now that putting me through some things. I mean the back talk and the disrespect is OOO Weeee. I took ever damn gift and I don’t know if or when I’ll return them. They actually got into a fight, I mean they were ducking it out. You don’t know how strong you boys are until you try breaking them apart when both of them are pissed off. Now I’m not sure where or how it started and frankly I don’t give a damn, Alonzo got up in my face and I had to pen him down and remind him who he was wolfing up to. See he thought his dad was a sucker….WRONG!!! I didn’t hit him but I took him to the floor and knelt down and glared down at him. Lorenzo was silent at that point and Alonzo didn’t have shit else to say. I had to tell him it wasn’t wise to play that shit with me. My nerves I’m telling you, I had to threaten to call Michael, all the kids know what that means.

December Forum Topic 2 years 4 months ago #6607

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Dad I had to turn my phone off too. What is wrong with her? I swear. She lies and yells like she is the innocent one. Then her preaching ass father calls, I mean I don’t mean any disrespect but he has never been a grandfather to me. He’s so racist he thought I was too white for him to associate with. I no longer care about their acceptance so he doesn’t bother me anymore, not in that respect, and I’m not about to start letting him influence any part of my life. They are angry we didn’t send gifts and now they claim the are part of our family and we have canceled them out of our lives. I’m just shaking my head. I’m the connection here and I’ve been ignored and shunned. Now they want to use me as a means to enrich themselves. What kind of shit it that? Please.

December Forum Topic 2 years 4 months ago #6608

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Happy New Year!!!

Mark…I’m laughing as well. Tell us, what else pisses you off, we like the human side of you bro. :lol: .

Damn Right Carm, I’ll be having a chat with him just on what you said here. You just have to put the foot down. Listen, Karma is fast and it is swift. Yes, kids always start that mouthing off around age 9. Steph was terrible and isn’t much better now that he’s an adult. He’s like a tornado, destroying every thing and everyone he comes into contact with. He’s been married and is now divorced. He has two children he pays little to no attention to. He’s seeing some new lady I can’t stand. Man oh man, I have my kid trouble too. Antony is doing good married with four kids :lol: I’m so proud of him. He’s a wonderful father. Nicky is don’t good too, still in the Marines and seeing a nice person I’m very comfortable with. I tell myself, there’s always one, Mine is Steph. I knew he would turn out this way so I’m not surprised.

December Forum Topic 2 years 4 months ago #6609

• JackeeM
  • Administrator

Happy New Year Year Forum friends and family!!!

Kids…KIDS! K I D S!!!!! OH lord give me strength. They talk back, the get smart, the say things that should never come out of their mouths, but the want shit. Teenagers are so damn hard to deal with. Nick has raised his voice so many times and we have also threatened to have Uncle Mike come over with his handcuffs. It works! Sorry Mike we have to do what works. As you can see, even Carmine had to put down the Mike option. They don’t not want to dean with Uncle Mike let me tell you. Mike has some looks that will shut you down in mid sentence. Alyson is almost 20 and I swear that girl is hell on wheels. Now I normally call her Ally but when she pisses me off it’s Alyson. She’s moving out, so she claims, into her own place, not get this, a place we should be paying for because she is sick of our shit, we are old fashion and oppressive. We don’t know shit about life these days and she’s tired of us smothering her. All this because her father doesn’t like the boy she’s seeing. He’s a Fucking Loser who threatens her all the time. Nike told her not to bring him to our house because if she does he’ll shoot him before he can go on a rampage and come kill up her family. He really let her know and he’s not wrong. How many times do we hear about boyfriends and ex-husbands killing up the wife’s family and her? I don’t think so. So she stormed out of the house on Christmas Eve and we didn’t see her again until last night. He hit her. Well, Adam and Nico paid him a visit with Rocky and let’s just say, they let him know they are crazier than he might think he is. What did she say, I hope you didn’t hurt him, her worthless boy friend. Give me a damn break.

December Forum Topic 2 years 4 months ago #6610

• Doug
  • Premium Member
I thought we would know peace this year with the passing of my ex. She dies from Covid, one of those who refused to vaccinate believing it wasn’t as serious as it obviously is. I was wrong. Her family is worse than she was. What gets me is they call us, we don’t call them. I had to tell them, leave us alone. I didn’t have much to do with my ex-wife for most of our daughter’s life and now she is an adult also with a family of her own. Like Miles says, don’t come bothering us now with a bunch of bullshit. Feel free to keep ignoring us, trust me, we really don’t mind.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds