Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: January's Forum Topic

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6653

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Great holiday, great year!!! Except for the Covid stuff. Man am I tired of it all. Had fun with my vaccinated family and friends and I’m looking forward to the meeting coming up.

I’m ready to leave the country myself because we have senators that do not care about democracy and it’s disturbing. What is it going to take? I mean, can’t the party fire the two senators pretending they are democrats?

The woman we called grandmother for awhile used to resort to hitting grandfather and would have to be physically restrained by security. It got so bad she was moved from the main house to a secondary home at the tell end of their marriage. So…yeah I think women can be just as violent as men and should be held to the same standards and consequences for violent behavior.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6654

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Well, I watched my mother throw things at my dad, destroy his things, yell obscenities at my dad for many years so I also agree women can be far scarier than men. It’s not good or healthy for children when either parent is violent like that.

Covid took many bad people our of our lives so I respect the virus. We actually had a very peaceful holiday season and that was absolutely refreshing. I personally think allow covid to do what it does best, take out all the bad people who contract it because let’s keep it 100% there are no good people refusing to be vaccinated point blank. Let them die. We will be better off and happier.

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6655

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Yes, that women was crazier than hell. I had to take my important things out of the house to keep them protected. She finally noticed nothing of value was left in the house before I left her and I told her I sold it all before she destroyed it. I didn’t but she never knew that. I will say it’s never good to stay in a violent relationship, it’s not good for anyone. I’m all for equality around the board. Let’s keep it equal.

Had a fantastic year this past season and I’m looking forward to more good years to come.

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6656

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Had a good year this year. Very peaceful and stress free. But I’m troubled by how some family members are having with other family members. Mason, I’m disturbed by how you daughter behaves. I really want you to have peace especially at special times of the year. So, I’ll just pray that going forward the Lord will grant you the peace you so deserve.

Mark I agree with you totally like Chris said, let’s have equality damnit!

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6657

• TJ
  • Premium Member
We had a pretty good holiday season. It’s hard to enjoy yourself when you know family members are not being treated the way they deserve to be treated. It stays in the back of your mind and it’s hard to keep smiling. I just want Mason to know we love her and she’s a good person.

Pop, I also agree because men can be hurt just like women.

January's Forum Topic 2 years 3 months ago #6658

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Yes, we had a good holiday season and I really hope we have more. I also agree that women should be treated the same way as men when they are the ones being violent in any relationship.

I’m just counting my blessings and praying that life will have moments of peace if only for the moment that is a holiday. I also want to say, I have my parents with us now and they are really happy to be with me and my family. it was so enjoyable having them with us. Our new house is big enough for them to have their own area completely so they are here but not all the time. They even have a separate entrance into their part of the house. it's fantastic.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds