Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-control

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6596

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I had to learn to control myself as well. I had it in my head I was miserable and that was all that mattered. Well, at the end of the day, there is no excuse for anyone to be think it’s all right to think all that matters in self. It’s a hard lesson like my brother said. It can be hard in different ways but it is hard. I’m also glad I learned it because my attitude was just as costly. I thought I could get high and party and just fuck up when I felt like it. It wasn’t my father’s fault but I let people come into his home and cause over ten thousand dollars worth of damage. It was eye-opening for me. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I woke up and saw the mess. Again, my dad didn’t deserve that and suddenly I realized my friends weren’t my friends. They didn’t give a damn about me much less respect for me so of course they didn’t respect my father’s house. I have had no desire to be high like that again, to deal with those people ever again, or to do anything to cost my father that much money again. He forgave me and it took me some time to forgive myself and I still haven’t totally done that. With that said, I also think this article is a very fitting way to close out the year in light of all that had gone on in the United States and is still going on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6597

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Yes, darling and you are paying him back for that to this day. I insist! He tries not to take it but…as I said, I insist. Miles also stopped hanging out with that crowd and they weren’t happy. For years Miles was a meal ticket and they didn’t want to give that up easily. They threatened and tried to intimidate him but Miles and his brother TJ stood up to them and they finally got the message.

For me, I had to tell my father he needs to get his self-control in check and he actually agreed. I’m glad he comes into the site and reads the articles I honestly think they are helping him and that is a blessing. :cheer:

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6598

• Mia
We all are Shawn, we all are.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6599

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I am also shocked by the judge everyone, I would never have guessed he was capable of such a thing. Nico, I hope he was remorseful because he didn’t only hurt his wife and daughter, he clearly hurt his grandchildren. They literally suffered for it. All of them look like their mother and I am glad we see her every time we look at her beautiful children. All of them are beautiful.

I’ll say these children lost their mother and they miss her so much, and you have some people who are so terrible to their mother, a good mother, and should be the ones who are motherless. I really hate how some people seem to never pay for their behavior but we have to remember Karma is just and no one really escapes it. We love you Mason and hope you are one day free to join us at a meeting.

So, I’m impressed yet again with the article and agree it is fitting for an end of year closing topic.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6600

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I could tell something serious was troubling Becca but I was too young to even consider what it could or might be. All I knew was my dad was suffering. Now that I realize what was happening, Thanks Mason, my heart goes out to her and I am going to consciously make every effort to make sure I’m not selfishly exerting my own will in any situation. Mason is having some serious issues of her going on. I’m sorry she has two daughters I think are ungrateful and beyond disrespectful to someone who made every sacrifice imaginable for them. I don’t know how much she is supposed to carry but I for one would love it if the Lord our God would send some relief her way, some permanent relief from those two. No one should have to worry with disrespectful ungrateful, out of control people in their family for as long as Mason had dealt with these two. Some people don’t deserve to have what they have and the do not appreciate it. She is not their punching bag. They messed up their own lives and I’m sick of them tormenting their mother the way they do. To me this is a prime example of people who have no form of self-control and it destroys that’s all. I know because it upsets my father and he doesn’t get upset easily. That means it’s bad. I am praying for you Mason, you deserve so much better than that.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6601

• Val
  • Premium Member
OOO Jazze I so agree with you. I can’t say I’ve seen anything so vile when it comes to how a mother is treated since forgive me Court, the way you treated your parents. You were a child, these are adults and it’s disgusting and disgraceful. Mason if you need me to do anything, write character references or anything I can do, please reach out. I want to say they don’t deserve you and feel that is appropriate because it’s how I feel. I hope it’s not the wrong thing to say. People are losing mother’s every day and they have a good mother, but bad people always attack good and it’s not anyones fault they grew up and chose to be bad adult children. It’s their lack of self-control and selfishness that is the problem if you ask me.

‘There is so much going on and so many kids who wish they had a mother like Mason, it is another indication we live in a form of hell because life is completely unfair to so many people and we have to pray Karma will bring justice to the unjust.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds