Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4924

• Mia
Yaaa I voted for T&T because it really opened my eyes to key issues that make this life so difficult for so many. I can’t believe how Humans hurt each other is the most heinous ways. I man, PTSD could be completely avoided if other humans didn’t do such horrible things as to cause a permanent mental twitch. It’s disgusting.

I also agree terms in congress by all parts of congress is a good idea. I think eight years for the house, senate, and president and ten years for the courts.

I do not think trump should be allowed to run for reelection. I think impeachment by one branch of government is a dis-qualifier.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4925

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I voted for Success because it was really enlightening for me with the groups and types of people. But I also liked T&T.

I never understood why they came to the decision some appointments should be lifetime. Why? I don’t think we need people in any positions for a lifetime. So, I’m all for terms in congress and the courts. They don’t need lifetime appointments. I think the president has eight years and so should all other members of congress.

No way should trump be allowed to run for reelection, No WAY!!!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4926

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I voted for T&T because it really opened my eyes about the problems we face as a species. I also learned so much about ideologies and exactly what they are. I liked Success as well but we had to pick one.

I do not know why we don’t have terms now so I’m all for this because things are out of control. The long-term senators are making things worse for our country as a whole and it’s time for them to GO!!! Eight years is long enough and yes…no coming back. We have some bad judges being appointed to power levels of court, we should be comforted knowing they will only be there for a short time not forever. We owe it to our children to do something about this.

I’m disgusted. I know there is no president for what trump has done, gotten himself impeached in his first term, but there should definitely be consequences. No way should he be allowed to run for reelection.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4927

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I could not decide so I did ene mene mine mo :lol: :lol: :lol: and it landed on Success. So, I’m glad T&T won because I liked both articles equally.

Please give is eight year terms on all congressional positions. Please give us ten year appointments on all judicial appointments. Please recognize trump was fired and is not eligible for rehire. Point blank.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Aaron.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4928

• Val
  • Premium Member
I voted for T&T because that was just a very compelling article for me, in so many ways. But Success was a close second.

I have to agree there should be terms especially in light of what has happened with this trump situation. And wait…all of the tactics the republicans have employed for years to subjugate, and interfere with the rights of others, while ensure they remain in seats of power and influence. So, yes terms, eight years, all levels of government. One time as well. Trump was fired and I’m sick of hearing about anything he does or says as I believe he was an invalid appointment, he did not receive the popular vote and I have to say we need to do away with the electoral college because this is the second time they have disregarded the vote of the people and decided who would be our president over the will of all the people. We just need an overhaul.

Trump is fired and there is no way in hell he should be able to be reelected. No way in Hell.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4929

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I was a success voter but I really liked T&T as well. I just like learning about the different groups we as humans fall into and how it affects our ability to be successful. It was profound this article and greatly impacted my perspective on many things in my life.

I think eight year terms are a wonderful idea and a solution to the problems we are currently facing in congress. I think trump should be removed so I certainly don’t think he should be able to run for reelection.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds