Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: "Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore!

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4930

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I went with T&T as well because it made many things clear. I mean you know shit in the back of your head but you can’t put it into perspective. That is why I’m glad to be a part of this group. I’m learning how to pay attention to my instinct and be aware of my surroundings, all of my surroundings. I’m learning how to watch people and Mason has said over and over that bad things find you when you are out where they dwell. The streets are no place for decent people. I mean if you hang out too much trouble will find you in some way or another. We have to recognize things as they are not how we want them to be. We have to face reality, and not live in a vacuum. Both articles make that clear but T&T broke down how not stepping up is tragic.

I agree with terms of course I’ve said it before. I think the same amount of time for the president is fair for all members of congress.
I also think trump should not be able to run for reelection. He’s been impeached and there needs to be some kind of retribution for that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4931

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Man, oh man this wasn’t easy at all. I went with Success because it touched on the struggle of minorities in a way that was surreal. I was crying and I wasn’t sure why. I felt as if someone had finally touched a hidden soft spot for me and the acknowledgement, the discovery, was an emotional experience that I’m still feeling, in a good way, the affects.

I think there should be terms because it’s obvious something is broken in congress and that’s why I’m not voting for Joe Biden, I’m not interested in working across the aisle with anyone who supports this criminal fired president. He’s getting on my nerves with that because that’s why nothing significant ever gets done, especially for minorities. To me, when he says that, all I see is private republican. At heart republican. Not a democrat at all.

I think trump was fired and should in now way be able to run for reelection in 2020.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4932

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I liked them both equally but voted on Success. I liked the break down on types of people, groups. I could literally see it and this was an article that spoke to me in a profound way.

Hell yes terms because congress is corrupt. It needs an overhaul. I think eight years is fair and man please go away when your term is up. Stop coming back please. The courts as well. We should be able to look forward to a time when a bad appointee will be out of there. We owe this to our kids.

Please don’t act like this man should have the right to run for reelection because he absolutely does not.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4933

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I voted for Success because I appreciated the break down of categories that define the kind of person we are. It made total sense to me and cleared up some of the questions I’ve always had. It even allowed me to be a little more comfortable with the part of my that is black. It needed validation and that validation was liberating and comforting. It is even so for my kids Caleb Jr. says he relates more to black people so he wants to be black. His grandfather told him he is on his father’s side as well. He’s biracial. I didn’t know that. (big Smile) no wonder my kids are so cute, and Caleb was so handsome.

I think there has to be terms after all of this mess. Eight years for all members of congress is all they get. We need change and people who aren’t bought and paid for that is evident. That’s goes for the court as well, we clearly will have some bad judges after trump that need to go. We should be comforted knowing they were only there fore a limited amount of time.

Trump we not elected by the popular vote. He is a criminal, and he has been fired. No he is not eligible for reelection.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4934

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I voted for Success because I can definitely see how the groups we fall into can be a determining factor when it comes to how successful we will be. I have to agree, this one touched a part of me that is sensitive and appreciated being noticed.

I think we definitely need terms in congress, and we in the federal judicial system. No more life time appointments.

I think the longer trump is in office the worse our situation is going to get period. He needs to be removed along with many of the republicans in the house and the senate. He absolutely should not be allowed to run for reelection.

"Trials & Tribulations" is on an amazing Encore! 4 years 3 months ago #4935

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I voted for T&T and I like how you guys abbreviated it LOL. To me it answered a lot of questions about why things are going on today and how they got to be the way they are. I also liked Success and would have been all right if it had won the encore.

I think trump is disqualified from rerunning as president. I think he was fired as well and they are just refusing to abide by the law and remove him. For this reason, they need to all be removed and we do need terms so we never have to deal with a Moscow Mitch and a weak Lindsey Graham again. I think we need terms in the federal courts too. For whatever reason they made it a lifetime appointment back in the day, times have changed and that means we have to adapt.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds