Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO!

Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO! 5 years 4 months ago #3684

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Your were right Lydia :lol: :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO! 5 years 4 months ago #3688

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Saw both documentaries and it's just a view to how bad shit is in the US. Sandra was taken into custody illegally, her civil rights were violated, and then she was locked away and murdered inside a building that the only ones with free reign are law enforcement officers. They killed her, and they want to go throw a little over a million dollars at her grieving family and the world should be all right with what happened. Criminals in positions of power.

I also think the old white guy in Georgia did not have to shoot that young black man. All he had to do was tell them to get the hell out of his house like my high school girlfriend's father told me. I was there for hours, fell asleep naked in her bed, and woke up when he pulled the covers off of us. He drug me out of the bed by my feet and told me to get the hell out of his house. Throw me out naked. He didn't kill me but he was pissed. I was back a few nights later bumping and grinding with his daughter. She was a freak! I wanted to say that, like Martin Lawrence did in that movie "The Black Knight". :lol: :lol: :lol: So he should have gone to jail because that was way over the top. He probably was sneaking into windows when he was a youth too so he knew what was up.

Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO! 5 years 4 months ago #3689

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :silly: Bro...he pulled you out of her bed? :lol: :lol: :silly: By your feet? Woooo :lol: :lol: :lol: That's some crazy shit bro!! :silly: :silly:

Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO! 5 years 4 months ago #3692

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Chris...I was chased with a bat at one girls house. I was running down the street in my birthday suit and her father was chasing me. It scared the shit out of me.

Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO! 5 years 4 months ago #3693

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
You guys are bad bad bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discussion about 2 Documentaries on HBO! 5 years 4 months ago #3698

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I saw the documentaries this weekend and I have to agree Sandra was murdered and it's a crying shame because of how, who, and when the crime took place. What do we do?

I agree with all those who say the man did not have to kill the young black male. He was doing what most teenage boys do clearly. Just look at Tony and Chris...bad bad boys. :lol: :lol: :lol:. He didn't have to die for being a teenager.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds