Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: 2017

2017 7 years 3 months ago #1039

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I find it difficult to wish anyone a happy new year as we prepare to face the new leadership those of us living in the United States now have. So...instead I will say the time of complacency has passed. It is time each and every one of us who knows the true nature of the Most High who is Adonai, to lift our shield of faith, power, divine justice.and protection who is Yahushua, as we march forward doing that which we were called to do! The Most High requires all human instruments on Earth to bravely take our placee realizing and acknowledging we are instruments of Adonai. No more of this "I will pray for you" when what one needs is within your power to give or provide. You are the answer to their prayer, thetr need. Pray for those you are unable to help. Pray the human instrument in the service of the Most High will come to help this person or persons. It's time to step up those of us who know the loving nature of True GOD this is real love and it is extremely powerful!
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 7 years 3 months ago #1040

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark I'm glad you had the words because I can't just say Happy New Year this year. Man It's to uncertain, to scary. I say stand up that's what I'll add. Stand with some group some organization that needs help. Black Lives Matter, Planned Parenthood, LBTG. people trying to warn us about global warming something just stand up and join a movement. Don't be idle anymore if you are. Stop waiting for someone else to do it. We have to do it. We have to do our part.

2017 7 years 3 months ago #1041

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I agree it is now time to do what we are all called to do. We have got to stop passing the buck and get involved with something. Mike has a point about how to many black people sit on the side lines and wait for someone else to handle all of the unpleasantness of progress. Either they are doing good and they wave their hand at the issues or they simple believe it is Jesus' job to bring them progress. This is lazy and has gotten the race as a whole no where. To many black people didn't vote and that's simple unacceptable. There is no reason not to participate in the freedoms so many hove stood up for, fought for, and died for. It's really tragic and if all black people don't start standing up for civil rights in whatever way they can things will get ugly for all of them not just some of them. It's ugly enough if you as me.
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by JackeeM.

2017 7 years 3 months ago #1042

• Jay
  • Administrator
Folks...join the resistance. We have to resist not only trump but the entire republican party! Go to this website and join the revolution because this is what this has come to. Our votes didn't matter and that's evident in some states who are trying to regress our lives back to a very oppressive time for many of us.

www.indivisibleguide.com/
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Jay.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds