Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Missing Black Girls

Missing Black Girls 7 months 3 weeks ago #8196

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
www.missingpersons.doj.wi.gov/sites/defa...c1.jpg?itok=s9DWZ1AS
The link leads to a picture of this child named Joniah Walker. She was taken from her mother who lives in Milwaukee, WI We need to do all we can to help. My heart is aching for this mother. I'm angry because for so long the police there would do nothing. It's been a long time. Let's get with the lord and pray a miracles into action. I don't think she's dead but she's suffering. I want her rescued. I do feel she's in the US, being kept in a hidden at times I can see it but she'd not allowed out in the open often. We know God sees all and The most high can led the right person to her. The person who can set her free.
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Missing Black Girls 7 months 3 weeks ago #8197

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason, I saw this as well. I feel so desperate and it's been over a year. I agree we need to stay in prayer and watch the lord work.

Missing Black Girls 7 months 3 weeks ago #8198

• Darla
Mason I am praying with all my heart for this child. I saw a spotlight on child predators on MSNBC this morning. That’s what we need. We need to do something about online predators. We tell our teens but they are in such a rebellious mode during the teenage years. They really need to listen. They can’t trust anyone that they meet online, not anyone.

Missing Black Girls 7 months 3 weeks ago #8201

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Is it just me or have you all noticed it's typically big fat pop belly white men doing this shit? They have low self-esteem, can't get a real woman, can't satisfy a real woman, so they prey on children. They are disgusting and they probably stink. And they have the right to feel they are superior to anyone. No the hell they are not. Man oh man this world is full of disgusting ass human beings it really is.

Missing Black Girls 7 months 3 weeks ago #8202

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mike, question, explain why it's important to figure out what is going on in the minds of depraved men who do things like this? I don't really care what is going on in their minds, they are worthless lump of flab that needs to die. I wish covid had taken more of them out of here. I'm waiting on the second purge that will target the morbidly obese and I'm sorry, some of them need to go. They are eating themselves to death anyway. There is nothing worse than a perverted, fat,sloppy, white man preying on young girls. Just a waste of air. My prayers are with this young girl and her family. I just wish there was something more we could do.

Missing Black Girls 7 months 3 weeks ago #8204

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
The power of pray is real. Mason is very upset about this, as we all should be. God uses people, so let us pray that the right people find this sweet child and rescue her, upon answer God's call.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds