Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Thank You Mason

Thank You Mason 7 months 3 weeks ago #8195

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
The 14th Amendment also has other sections that cover other vital issues.
Section 1.
Privileges and immunities Clause
Civil Rights
Slaughterhouse cases
Due Process
Substantive Due Process
Right of Privacy: Personal Autonomy
Territorial Jurisdiction
Equal Protection
Plessy v. Ferguson (1896)
Plyer v. Doe (1982)
Section 4.
Debt
Section 5.
Enforcement Power
Thank you for posted in Mason,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Thank You Mason 7 months 3 weeks ago #8199

• Darla
I also want to say, while they are trying to impeach a president for the crimes of his son, there are clearly far more important things we are interested in instead of their petty retaliation tactics. People are suffering in so many ways. These people should not be in congress and that is so very evident.

Thank You Mason 7 months 3 weeks ago #8200

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Ah so there it is, the privacy thing people were talking about when they mentioned the 14th amendment. Good to know going forward.
Darla, it doesn't help us at all having a speaker with no damn spine. I'm so glad I don't want anything bad enough to sell myself off that pathetically for.

Thank You Mason 7 months 3 weeks ago #8203

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
There is some Georgia republican official on MSNBC right now trying to say it's up to the voters, To vote for Trump or not. Now it's up to voters. He's probably always trying to suppress the rights of voters but on this issue, oh the voter's rights matter. BULLSHIT!!! At the end of the day the constitution says Trump cannot run for president and nothing he said made a damn bit of sense. republicans like him love to start fires, go on television, as republicans are always given tooo much air time where they fan the flames,making a group of people think their rights are being somehow jeopardized. We don't want trump on the ballet!! We don't want a criminal running for president and the 14th amendment section 3 gave us a way to not have a criminal running for president. This is not left up to the voters! Not this issue. If a person robs a bank and is arrested, It's not up to a vote if that person should go to trial. Everything is not up for a vote. It is not a vote-able issue. It is the law. They don't say that shit about the second amendment. They won't do anything about gun violence because the constitution gives them a right to have guns, well the 14 amendments gives us the right to take a criminal off the election ballot.

Thank You Mason 7 months 3 weeks ago #8205

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I have heard so many excuses for not upholding this particular part of the constitution. Too many white Americans will be affected by upholding this area of the constitution. It's clear White people think they can pick and choose which parts of any law they themselves are subject to. To many of them love their guns so they'll be damned if anything will interfere with their 2nd Amendment rights. Don't touch their guns, oh hell no. But suddenly, upholding the 14th Amendments has been challenged, several times. This amendment gives us the right to privacy and personal autonomy. But, let's bypass this when it comes to telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies. It only applies to white men, this part of the 14th amendment. So listen, if the constitution only protects the rights of white men and applies to white men. TRUMP CANNOT RUN FOR ANY REASON! He can't run because it violates the 14th amendment section 3 end of story. This is not something to be voted on. The law is the law.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds