Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Is it Constituional for Trump to run for president

Is it Constituional for Trump to run for president 8 months 2 weeks ago #8132

• Wesley
Uncle Luke, your a lawyer, based on what is written in the constitution, the fourteenth amendment, section 3:

"No person shall be a senator, or representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House remove such disability."

Is it legal for Trump to be reelected for President because he definitely did these things?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is it Constituional for Trump to run for president 8 months 2 weeks ago #8133

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am a lawyer Wesley, I don’t specialize in the constitution, however I am aware of what is in the constitution. The Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3 does state that. The key to the question you asked is this, he has been charged but he has not been legally found guilty. He is skating by via all these loop holes. Until he is actually found guilty of committing these crimes unfortunately, the legality of the 14th Amendment cannot be enforced. He is stalling and doing all he can to prevent a verdict before the election in order to be able to become president again. We need a guilty verdict and this will end his eligibility to become the president or hold in political office again. .

Is it Constituional for Trump to run for president 8 months 2 weeks ago #8134

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
See, this is bullshit. There is no damn way a thing like trump, who was twice impeached, twice! Two damn times folks. Let’s not forget that. And has now been indited four 4 fucking times! Four!!! How in the hell can this man be allowed to run for the president of the United States? This shit is wrong! It’s just wrong on so many levels. This should not even be an issue. What the hell is happening in this damn country?

Is it Constituional for Trump to run for president 8 months 2 weeks ago #8135

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
The problem is the republicans in positions of power who refuse to hold this man accountable. If they would do the right thing he would be stopped. It is now a question of what kind of leadership do we have in congress. It’s time to remove all of the republicans who supported a criminal. As long as there are Americans who continue to send people like this to congress, nothing will change. Unfortunately, this speaks to the real state of our union. It makes you question the right of too many white people to have access to money that is literally wasted. They simply shouldn’t have access to it.

Is it Constituional for Trump to run for president 8 months 2 weeks ago #8136

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Wesley, out with the old and in with the new. Too many people in congress are too old to be there. We looked to you younger people to make the changes needed to make life better for us all. There is no way, morally, Trump should be even considered to be in charge of anybody or anything. His followers know he’s guilty, they don’t care that he’s a damn felon. He’s white, they are white and they want white to be right even when it’s dead ass wrong. And all people are sick of ass kissing as black people like tat damn Tim Scott. We are all proud to see black people stand united like they did in Alabama. There is a reason that incident is getting so much notoriety. I want to say the N word so bad because that’s all Tim Scott is and I can’t stand him. My gut tells me serious change is coming.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds