Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello Forum Friends and Family

Hello Forum Friends and Family 1 year 6 months ago #7343

• Alyson
I'm Alyson, Jackee and Nicoli's daughter and wife of Braxton, Roscoe and Laura's eldest son who is also Kay's brother. I'm so happy to be a part of the forum and join the conversations with all of you. Yaaaaa :cheer: Just wanted to say hello to everyone and tell Mason I love the Avatar. She had to make us avatars as the sights that once had them can't be found. I like it Mason it's great. Thank You!!!! :kiss:
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello Forum Friends and Family 1 year 6 months ago #7344

• Braxton
Hi Wife, looking good girl. :cheer: Thank Mason, like the jacket. I want to say I am honored to be here knowing my parents where here when this site was founded and were both active members in the forum. I hope the are proud to see us here and I hope we will do well and uphold their good standing. I'm off to comment on the last thread :cheer:

Hello Forum Friends and Family 1 year 6 months ago #7346

• Darla
Hello Forum,
I'm Darla married to Vince. I'm excited to join the very interesting conversations going on in the forum and appreciate being a part of this unit. Mason, my avatar is so cute. I can see me. Wow. I like the now personal photographs. Happy Me!!!

Hello Forum Friends and Family 1 year 6 months ago #7351

• Mimi
I'm here Mom...Dad see you around. I'm am so glad to be here. It's gonna be fun! :cheer:

Hello Forum Friends and Family 1 year 6 months ago #7359

• Wesley
I'm here :cheer: Hand to Your Grace, ready to get started. I'm really glad to be a part of the forum. It took me a minute to...um...find myself, and stop feeling myself, so to speak, and here I am :lol: :cheer:

Hello Forum Friends and Family 1 year 6 months ago #7360

• Rye
Hi Forum,
I'm the second son of Roscoe and Laura Ferguson. I know my parents would flip seeing three of their children involved so happily in these forum. God mother says she can't believe we are adults. Time does fly and I hope my folks smile down on us and give us their blessing.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds