Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Leaving Forum!

Leaving Forum! 1 year 6 months ago #7338

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Hello Forum family,

It’s been fun. I look forward to reading all of the post but age has been ever present and typing, eyesight, and sitting in front of the computer have become somewhat difficult. I am not gone, just viewing going forward. I love all of you and can’t wait to see you at the Fall meeting. :cheer:
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Karen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leaving Forum! 1 year 6 months ago #7339

• nicoli
I’m old members. Like Angie said, the eyes are what they used to be. I have retired and I am now in my relaxing years. I’ll also be viewing comments, laughing, crying and praying for all of you. I love you and I will see you soon.

Leaving Forum! 1 year 6 months ago #7340

• Jess
As all of you have read, I am starting to have some health issues and I don’t think I can participate here in the forum affectively. I have also retired my practice and although in treatment I don’t think it is as debilitating as it once was. Age is more the culprit for my decline in energy and health. I will also be watching and look forward to seeing everyone during the meetings.

All my love forum family.

Leaving Forum! 1 year 6 months ago #7341

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Hey forum,

I’m finding all my continued responsibilities are slowing me down. I will now devote my time to raising our grandson who is only five, and caring for my family, my husband. I have also retired and thank God I survived Covid I am grateful because it was scary for a time there. I saw many people slip out of this life due to covid and it was so scary watching a virus take so many lives. God is good literally, as this is a better time for my husband to have been diagnosed than it would have been a couple years ago. On that note, we will see all of you during the four meeting we have throughout the year and we are still a phone call away.

All my love it’s been a joy.

Leaving Forum! 1 year 6 months ago #7342

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I discovered I have early signs of Alzheimer’s folks. That is my primary reason for stepping away from the forum. It does run in the family and having received the diagnosis I decided I want to devote as much time as possible to the family as I too have a young son who is going to be four. I’ll still be around and man I love all of you. I too am a phone call away, and will be at all the meetings.

Take care and Mark, keep us laughing bro :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds