Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Cuomo Resigned and Afghanistan situation

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6365

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Why do men think women like this kind of shit? I just don’t know where they get off thinking shit is all right.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6366

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Well the thought that this is a desirable behavior is archaic all men in positions of power who think like this including Donald Trump need to be held accountable so yes he needed to go

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6367

• Jess
Carmine I think that man has always had a problem and I'm just glad he resigned I got too much of a fight.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Jess.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6368

• Miles
  • Premium Member
People need to be careful who they vote for because Cuomo isn’t the only bad governor. That Desantis in Florida clearly doesn’t care how many people are dying in his state, and that damn Cruz from Texas calling for no vaccine and mask in school while his kids go to a private school that does require both, thus his kids are safe, he says to hell with the other kids out their who will potentially contract Covid and taking them out and other members of their family that’s fine. They don’t give a damn about what happens to the average Americans in their states so…that’s who they voted for.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6369

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I agree Miles some of these other governors is need to be forced to resign as well but I’m glad he agreed to leave as well.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6370

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Yep they can pressure a governor about this kind of thing, not that it’s not significant, but murder is as well
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds