Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Cuomo Resigned and Afghanistan situation

Cuomo Resigned and Afghanistan situation 2 years 8 months ago #6347

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
What do you all think of this? What a fall from grace. Men need to get it through their heads, don't say anything to the females that can remotely be considered none professional. I mean we all know when a situation changes but we as men have to understand all women don't like men touching them in intimate ways especially if they don't have those kinds of emotional feelings towards him. What do you folks think?
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by JackeeM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6348

• Vince
Carm that isn’t the only thing he did. He liked to be upfront like he was a good guy when in reality he’s one of those men who lets power go to his and starts thinking they are invincible. I’m glad he resigned.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6349

• Stew
Yeah, I think his position went to his head. He says the lines of how men interact with women in the workplace have drastically changed. Well, they needed to obviously. Men need to get over his viewing of women as sexual objects first. That is simply unacceptable always has been.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6350

• Mia
Less than a year ago he was seen in such a bright light. I’m not shocked and I’m glad he resigned instead of drawing it out.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6351

• Brice
  • Premium Member
The Me Too movement took a lot of predators down especially those in political positions. Things are changing around town and Trump needs to be held accountable for all the horrible shit he’s done particularly crimes against women.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6352

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I know men hire women based on looks that’s why women spend so much money trying to look pleasing. It’s a two way street if you ask me. Women need to adjust how they behave as well. If you don’t want to be viewed as a sexual object don’t present yourself as one.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds