Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Some Basic Truths

Some Basic Truths 2 years 9 months ago #6261

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Now, Manchin doesn't want to do anything about the filibuster, he takes his ass to Texas, after...AFTER I said, he met with all the democrats from Texas there to tell congress to do something about the attack on voting rights and where was his ass today? He was in Texas meeting with fundraisers, republicans donating to his campaign the one that is similar to their own, ideally that is. His lying, low down ass is obstructing in congress posing as a democrat. People wake up, it's not rocket science like Mason always says. All I could say was, "Ain't that a BITCH!!!" He's a fucking republican pretending to be a democrat and he just proved it . He's not going to do a damn thing about voting rights because he's being paid not to. I wish all their damn money would go up in smoke and Earth would open up and swallow their asses up while they're all together plotting and scheming. And it looks like Covid is here to stay folks and you have your dumb asses that won't get vaccinated, putting all of us in danger, I'm disgusted.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Carmine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some Basic Truths 2 years 9 months ago #6262

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I saw a two crazy ass women Carm...one talking about taking the vaccine magnetizes you, the other one stood up and gave some weak ass demonstration of this being true, stinking damn fork to her chest and neck. It didn't stick to anything but her chest and I'm guessing she was nasty and sweaty. She looked nasty and sweaty, as well as sounded and looked totally insane. CULTS people, full of crazy as people who believe all manner if idiocy and refuse to see reality. They are speaking out against being vaccinated for Covid. No one is dying from the Delta Variance except those who are not vaccinated. Not only are they dying, if they live they suffer permanent damage to many of their vital organs including their heart. I'm so tired of being in a country full of fucking idiots I swear.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Mike.

Some Basic Truths 2 years 9 months ago #6263

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Okay...did anyone else see in their news feeds that Trump says he's only regret about what he didn't do while in office was call in the military on the Black Lives Matter protestors? Now. see, okay. He said that shit. Oh and did you all see Dr. Fauci let that weak ass Ryan Paul have it laying some truth on his ass. He never knows what the hell he's talking about. Remind me to never visit Kentucky, they have Moscow Mitch and Ryan Paul, two of the worse senators in congress. Now...it's up to the voters to vote her out. It just makes me wonder what the people in Kentucky really think. No more excuses when it comes to racism, NONE!!!
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds