Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Ronald Greene

Ronald Greene 2 years 11 months ago #6147

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
We have all seen the latest videos, two years late, but we see. Number one thing to remember is these men are not officers of the law. They are thugs, criminals, the worst kind. They are savage monsters, worse than the lowest of low. This is not the first time they've done this but by God it needs to be one of the last, especially now. So. Louisiana can stop calling these men officers of the law and admit they have a department possible full of criminals. We have to stop looking at these savages as honorable, upstanding officers of anything. They are not. Our prayers are with the family of Mr. Ronald Greene. May the most high give them strength and above all else, accountability and justice. I have been diagnosed with having PTSD because I don't know about all of you but the stress of watching the raw brutality has been traumatizing for me. I have half black children and it's been heavy..
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Justin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ronald Greene 2 years 11 months ago #6148

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark. this is the third night I've woke up in the middle of a panic attack. I see Jess Tomorrow, I need treatment and medication. I'm absolutely terrified for my children, for my family because i am Jewish and people are once again attacking Jews. I've terminated the employment of all the bigots that were in my employ and Carmine's security team is doing a marvelous job but I'm really tired of how hard it is to live in the FUCKING United States!!! I'm tired. When are things going to change? I am, with you, now suffering from PTSD.

Ronald Greene 2 years 11 months ago #6149

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Well, this is right up my alley. I'm a little unnerved by what has been going on as well. Is it just me or does it sometimes feel as if a vile spirit of some kind moved across the land affecting those of a mind to do a vile thing? It's been happening all over this country. I'm ready to face these ignorant ass people and....these murdering so called men are not officers of the law nor is anyone who defends them or condones the behavior of these savages It is clear they can kill without impunity which should scare the hell out of any woman. Children should be kept far away from people like this. Trust me a murderer is a murderer. It starts in one spot and moves to another because the thrill of the kill that excites them. It won't be long before they want a new challenge and white people are next on the menu . It time to cut the head off this snake while its doable.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds