Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Winter 2021 Meeting

Winter 2021 Meeting 3 years 1 month ago #6021

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason...I knew or I've heard racism is an issue in Europe. I remember Italians calling a black soccer player a monkey and throwing banana's on the field at him. The leaders dealt with it immediately but...it happened. I'm not surprised by anything Meghan shared with Oprah. Allow me to say, I watched Biden tonight and I took a deep breath and released four years of bottled up anxiety. Man it feels good to have a real president. I did watch all of the Billie Holiday story and I'll say, I can see why she heeded a fix. Mason...I completely agree with you because I had the same thoughts. I resigned myself to remaining single because I saw so much violence toward women at the hands of black men. It's tragic and it is why a can't stand that damn man black senator I don't care what his name is, and the Clarence Thomas who should not be in the position he's in. We might completely change things but...we are off to a good start.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Winter 2021 Meeting 3 years 1 month ago #6022

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
It's been hectic forum...we have been organizing and administering vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and it's been a full time job here in our spot. We certainly see all the stuff going on and as of April the forum will become active again. Spring meeting is on and we will be open up again as we insure all those traveling to our spot are fully vaccinated and everything is clean, sanitized and reasonably spaced. Now...I have to say what happened to the congress woman in Georgia was a clear indication that racism is a tragic hindrance for all minorities and it does exist. That was horrible and blatant. It can't be sugar coated and it's time the government really did something to combat racism in this country.

Winter 2021 Meeting 3 years 1 month ago #6023

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Carmine this really bothered me because it was so blatant. I'll say all the years of them denying their racism, the republicans, it makes me glad they are exposed and angry for all the years they accused us of playing the race card when we pointed out when we knew we were the victims of racism. The Government needs to do something about Voting rights to this mess is crazy now.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds