Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Covid-19

Covid-19 3 years 5 months ago #5856

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello forum friends and Gnostic family,

This is an answer to a question I have gotten over a dozen times in regards to the Virus we currently are dealing with.

If you research the history of Earthly plagues it is clear they last for a season, or a year. The appear, do what they are designed to do, purging the planet of the biggest sickness on her surface, HUMANS. To may of whom do not care about keeping themselves clean much less the environment. It will leave in January, it will just go away, stop spreading. So, the vaccine will work for that reason. This is a plague, the never last forever. It will be around but it did what it arrived to do thin out the human population. Earth will never be overcrowded. She will purge when there are too many people on her surface. Starting with the oldest, moving to the dirtiest, and the excessive. A few out of range will be affected, possibly die. A few are affected and infected and they recover, to some extent. The Earth knows how to tear down the Human body and the damage Covid-19 does to the body is devastating as it is intended to be. Respect the Earth is the lesson that continues to be taught but Humans don't retain some lessons very well do they?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Covid-19 3 years 5 months ago #5857

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason, Mark...the republicans are trying to disqualify the vote of black people, especially in the states where it was critical for trump to win in order to remain president. They are openly trying to disqualify the vote of black people, in 2020!

That crazy x-ray doctor that advises trump on covid...he is advising people to do shit that is proving already to be deadly. How in the hell do we keep dealing with this? That disgusting Rand Paul is going along with this heard immunity crap! He's some kind of doctor and he's doing this. He's had covid! OMG!!!!

Covid-19 3 years 5 months ago #5858

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
1st The republicans have always tried to weaken the African American vote in this country which is why I don't understand black republicans and I don't understand why they would even think about voting for trump.
2nd constituents of Rand Paul. Lindsey Graham, and Mitch McConnell need to do something about these people. They are southerners and I don't have a good opinion of white southerners. They are lazy in body and mind and refuse to even think about who they are voting for to a point where they vote against their own best interest.
3rd Trump and his administration are EVIL. They seek our evil support, they LIE all the time. We see what cowardly looks like first hand. They don't want to go against the Devil. They think the virus is affecting minorities, the elderly, and the poor. They are expendable. So they want everyone exposed to this virus so it can kill as many people as possible because fewer people are more manageable easier to control.

Covid-19 3 years 5 months ago #5859

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Lindsey Graham lost. He wants other people to do what he did in South Carolina. He cheated. He didn't win. The republicans in his state didn't count and qualify thousands of votes. He's getting away with it and he is trying to get the republicans in Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada to do the same thing the republicans in his state did to insure republicans stay in positions of power. Mitch McConnell did when in Kentucky but Lindsey Graham did not win in South Carolina.

Covid-19 3 years 5 months ago #5860

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I knew it!!! We need to demand a investigation into how the votes were processed in South Carolina in light of all of this. I'm tired of this country being governed by a bunch of people who lie cheat and steal their way into positions of power!
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds