Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse 3 years 6 months ago #5741

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Watch how this is being broken down for us all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse 3 years 6 months ago #5742

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Mark, I saw this and it was really good and eye-opening as to what is going on behind the scenes especially in the era of Trump. So much for draining the swamp, right? I'm not gong to say much else and I think everyone should let this stand until the end of the month so that when you 0pen the thread you can see the video attached.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse 3 years 6 months ago #5769

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Mark I copy the link and listened to this at length. This is insane and I know it's true. Should Biden open up more seats on the court. What is up with the media? I voted, alot of people were voting when I voted but they keep on with this mess about votes not being in on time and all this stuff about voting. I'm starting to have anxiety and I'm pregnant with a little one I need to be able to care for. What do you, Luke, Mike, Mason say, our elders so to speak.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse 3 years 6 months ago #5776

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Kendra, my views on the is do not let them tell you what’s important. The fact is, what’s important is homelessness, income disparities, this virus and what it is doing, racial inequality, domestic terrorism, and voter suppression. Nothing trump says is of value. He is a liar and we do not value the world of a liar. We do not care if Biden will pack the court, in fact we want him to do whatever he has to do to keep it fair and equal. People are voting and if they don’t get their votes in by election day their votes should not count. We have to get out of the business of holding people’s hands. They know how important this is, what’s going on, and they know they need to vote before election day or on election day. If they don’t get their votes in on time then their vote doesn’t count. Responsibility. In America, we enable bad behavior far too much. That’s is obvious when you look at us. Far too many of us are grossly overweight. That is a sign of over indulgence and excessiveness. As I said in the previous thread, this is relevant because is shows a lack of self-control.

Stay away from social media. Most of what is posted is not factual information. Make all your decision based honest, fact-based information. Not opinions. Remember conspiracy tactics target conservative, white people as they are hanging on by a thread and grasping at straws to hang on to as many voters and constituents as possible. They are losing and this is a last desperate act. Again, if white people need this kind of thing to make them feel whole, to feed their need to be better, to make them feel good about being racist, they will listen and join these conspiracy groups like Qanon. Folks, look at the white people who believe or who are a part of Qanon. That’s all I’m going to say. I’m not surprise they believe the ignorant shit this group claims. They believe an actual devil is spreading evil when we all know there are many devils and most of them are in human form.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse 3 years 6 months ago #5777

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Kendra, the media likes to tell us what should be important to us. They are the reason trump won the last time harping on Hilary’s emails. I think Biden is smart not to comment on how he will handle the Supreme Court situation. They will make a big deal about it and distract people from the things that are important. They all like Trump because they are making money off this man, writing books. Remember the women’s march after trump was elected. Remember he was impeached. Remember the Mueller report. Remember who we are dealing with. Remember his trade war and what it has done to many of our farmers. Remember how he supports conspiracy theorist and white supremacist. Like Michele Obama said, vote like your life depends on it based on what you’ve seen, the effect this presidency has had on your life, not on what the media says is important because they are always fishing for their next big story.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds