Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Prophecies

Prophecies 4 years 4 weeks ago #5105

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Here we are once again. Allow me to clear a few things up. The Nostradomus prophecy about Covid-19 is false. Nostroadomus did not predict this. However, Sylvia Brown did in a Book she wrote before she died in 2013. The book is called "End of Days", it has an orange cover. I have all Sylvia's books I was a big fan. On page 312 she predicts Covid-19.

• In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely.

UE prophecy takes it a step further and says there are three purges. This is the first, the second will come and take as many lives as this one and the third will be in those who survive. Many of them will have contracted the virus and survive but will find they have become sterile and are now unable to have children. This will greatly reduce the human population and that is the third purge.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prophecies 4 years 4 weeks ago #5106

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
In my book this is on page 191 Sis. People like to discredit clairvoyance but this is right here in black and white and has proven to be very accurate as many of her predictions did over the years. As Mason always says this gift comes from higher level intelligence and when tapped creates a degeneration in the health of a human who has this gift. Let's not bombard Mason with a lot of questions because it weakens her and now is not the time for her to be in a weaken condition. I really think writing UE took a lot out of her because it has a lot of information in it just like many of the books and movies we see today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds