Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unrest Within the Community!

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4485

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am too Rod. I’m stupid too because I didn’t know we had a King. I didn’t know we had a chosen one. What the hell is wrong with me? What kind of Jew am I anyway? Oh I’m a disloyal Jew because I’m also a democrat. Shit…I learned so much today from a mentally disturbed tyrant in a position he shouldn’t have.

My dad was red-faced made when he heard that.
Congratulations Loreen and Brad :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4486

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ah yes...it certainly does explain things. Congratulations!

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4487

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Mark!!! The Family…what is that?

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4488

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Tony wrote:

The Organization in UE...We'll talk about it during the meeting.

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4489

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Tony wrote:

O M G :lol: Tony...you found it!!! If you wonder why women stay with men who are doing terrible things in our government, it's because of the Organization, they are trained to be subservient. If you are wondering why they get away with doing evil with no accountability, The Organization gives them the feeling of God Given Empowerment. The New World Order = The Organization - the Family! If you want to know why they won't do anything about Trump, The Organization. All of them. If you're wondering what happened to the supposed separation of church and state...The Organization. If you're wondering why racism will not die, The Organization, it works in their favor. They do not serve the God who is God...Their God is Money! MONEY!!! . They just use American Christianity as the catalyst to draw in religious people then they convert them using the bible, books and writings people hold sacred, as they always have . Netflix has it on in a small mini series like the Trayvon Martin story. It's called the Family...It's the Organization, Your Answers as to why he is saying he is the chosen one, why he is not being held accountable. Why police officers kill and are not held accountable especially if they are killing black men. Why they don't want a woman as president. They all worked against Hilary. She knows about The Organization.

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4490

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Okay so this White Nationalism things is deeper than we think? It’s conservatism that is the root, and that is tied to money, Kings. It’s a movement back to the One Leader, One King and away from equality for all.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds