Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unrest Within the Community!

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4479

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Alright, it has come to my attention there is real tension going on between some of the members. First, 1st, TO START WITH!!!! And yes I’m a little annoyed. I want that realized immediately. I will mention no names but it will be clear who this is directed at.

We do not fight about positions in this group! WE DO NOT FIGHT ABOUT POSITIONS IN THIS GROUP!!! The founding members have set positions. Why? Because they have been here since we started. End of story end of dispute. We will not fight about positions and have power pulls. That is what is wrong with the world, some of us start thinking they can do it better, deserve more, or whatever gets in people’s head that makes them risk friendships, loving relationships, and worthwhile bonds, simply because they feel they aren’t getting their fair share of something. Everyone is recognized for their talents and all of us are appreciated and valued simply because it is deserve, a human right, an entitlement. Nothing makes any one of us better than another, especially in view of the Most High. I’ll put it the way I put it when talking to my employees, Accept your positions, be the best you can be in your position, so that when, WHEN and opportunity for advancement presents itself, you won’t be looked over. I am watching. I know who does what. I know habits, particularly when it comes to administrative staff.

Typically, when something like this happens we sit down, and we will do that, and we talk about it. I listen and observe in order to get a feel for the situation so and before I make a determination as to how to precede going forward.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4480

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Thank you Mark and although you won't mention names I have to for what I need to say. Loreen, the thread was being covered in the article topic. Jackee has been designated to put in article topics because she is the last eyes to see the article. This is silly. If you honestly think we don't respect or care for you. If you really think we don't appreciate what you do, you don't know us very well and I'm not sure I know you. I don't like drama and I don't do petty. It's up to you if you want to discuss this during the meeting. I'll participate but I am a little upset, as is Mark because you have taken this so far. Over nothing! Petty behavior causes huge problems. Especially when and/or if the pettiness is allowed continue. It leads to the breakdown of all kinds of relationships. Like I said, I'm not sure why your feelings are so hurt, but perhaps you need to take it up with one of the doctors trained to evaluate these type matters. Um are you pregnant?

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4481

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I am sorry. I did get upset and felt a little offended, and Mason...YES! I took a pregnancy test and I am pregnant. OMG!!! I made an appointment and now I know why I'm all twisted and emotional and so damn sensitive. Jackee please for give me I am so so so so sorry!!! I love you I'm sorry!

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4482

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
It's all right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now it all makes sense. Congratulation!!!!

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4483

• Rod
  • Elite Member
This is as good a place as any to put this :S I a terrible Jew… :blink: I’m a democrat. :ohmy: Oh boo hoo hoo. What a crackpot :woohoo: …and he’s the king of the Jews :huh: …OUR GOD, :dry: :lol: our Chosen One!!! WTF. :angry: I'm going to be sick!! :sick: :

Unrest Within the Community! 4 years 8 months ago #4484

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Mason…you are scary woman. :dry: Scary!!! :evil: Ima be a daddy Yaaaaa.

Okay my Jewish brothers and sisters, WOOOO SAAAA after today. It was alot to take in, but remember the speaker of such vileness. He is truely insane.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds