Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #570

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I agree with Beth Mason I know you left a message for the doctor but I think you need to contact the provider as well and let them know what happened. This is not the time to be treated in this fashion. File a formal complaint.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #571

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Talking about insight. Mason I looked and it does now say there can be no symptoms. Give me a break. What is going on in this country? So how did you figure this out Mason? Talk to me. I support you in not just taking what you are told at face value.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #572

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason, get her name and fill out a complaint. That just really makes me angry. You don’t need that kind of stress right now.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #573

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Mason Carmine is real mad about this, I told him and he’s pissed off too. He said don’t you cool off and forget to fill out a complaint. I agree someone needs to know about this honey.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #574

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
OMG Mason. What is this world coming too? So because you said you don’t want surgery he’s now convinced its cancer? Please get a second opinion on that please. I haven’t heard one doctor ever say that you have cancer with no symptoms. My think is it cropped up out of the blue.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #575

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Okay, I'll get the scan Tuesday because I am claustrophobic and I have to be in that damn scanning machine for half an hour. I'm so sick of these damn machines. I am a seriously claustrophobic person. I did report the unprofessional thing that lost her damn mind over the phone but I'm think I'm going to look for another doctor or just take my ass home like I so want to do. I know whatever is going on has everything to do with that damn Xarelto. I started taking them every other day and the days that I take it I feel something going on in my left lung. It doesn't hurt but something is there. The days I don't take it I feel nothing the next day. It's not cancer for sure it's Xarelto.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds