Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article "Choices"

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6500

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I think the only decision I made was just stick with my dad over my mom and the only opposition came from my mom side of the family so I don't know if that really matter it doesn't to me so that will be my contribution to this thread.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6501

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I’m like Lydia, I don’t think I’ve ever had a situation like this. I’ve never made a decision that everyone was against and I do know that when and if the times every comes that I do have to make such a decision I will follow my heart and do what is right for me and my family.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6502

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I also have to go with my siblings it was deciding to part from the one we thought was our grandmother and rejoin our natural mother and father. I Loved Before Josh when the limo picked up Casey I got in the limo with her I have to stop off and pick up my family I told Lindsay to start packing up cuz the house came from the woman I thought was my grandmother and I knew she was going to want it back. So we took the limo to and that sent people got to help me start packing up our home that afternoon dad and I found us another, beautiful home my dad bought for us and we moved in immediately. So she didn't have a chance to tell us to get out any of us we all kind of just left our homes that came from them and that helped us get me home so it turned out to be the best thing for us all and I don't regret my decision I had to not only followed my heart I had to follow my and get home to our parents.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Aaron.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6503

• Vince
Yes, for the first time in my life I’m getting married!!! I popped the question today, down on one knew with ring in hand and she said yes.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6504

• Mia
For me it was deciding to have a relationship with my birth mother. My adopted mother did not like that at all and of course everyone in our family free with her. They decided my birth mother had too many problems and was dangerous and they did not want us kids to be involved with her. When I was younger it was easier for them to keep us apart but the older I got the more I snuck away to see my mom. I loved her and I'm glad I did what I did I followed my heart.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Mia.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6505

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Mine was my divorce from my first wife as well. For all the mentioned reason, being a catholic, this was unacceptable. But she was a Bitch from Hell and I couldn’t stay with her another minute. I also refused to leave our children with her. Her family hates me and they always have. The church was upset with me, and all the church members. But, I clearly didn’t belong there anyway but it was the most stressful time of my life. I’m glad I stood up to all of them and followed my heart or I wouldn’t be in a much better place today.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds