Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article "Choices"

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6494

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Like Adam, I first got static for joining the Gnostic faith and then I was really hit hard for deciding to leave the force. I left for the same reason Adam described. I wanted to be a part of something special, I liked feeling as if I was a part of something upstanding and honorable. I don’t feel that way or didn’t most days. I don’t like knowing how little bosses care about excessive force and how much time is wasted covering for bad officers instead of getting rid of them. Leaving, like Adam, was the best thing I’ve ever done. Mark does pay better and I am doing something honorable. I retained a couple of my friends on the force but most of them don’t want anything to do with me.

Em, I love you my sweet daughter and I’m glad you didn’t leave me all alone during that very difficult time in my life.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6495

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
It was my first divorce as well. I didn’t really have my own family and I married the bosses daughter. When I refused to let her keep leading me around by the ears they lost it on me and boy did they let me have it. I decided to stand up and be a man and I paid for that choice for a moment. I then recovered thanks to Sir Paul and I’ve never been happier in my life. I do not regret my decision and I am glad I had the guts to say I’m not putting up with this shit anymore. Tony, they thought I was stupid too I guess because I’m a gentle soul not some idiot that has to treat people like shit because his thing is small. You all know the saying. I think it’s true.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6496

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I haven't really made any decision that's creative any form of backlash in any way so I'm just taking note I've had a candle a situation but I might have to follow my heart and make a decision that everybody else might not agree with.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6497

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I think it was when I decided to marry Tony but it started when I began to believe in the Gnostic faith. The whole family thought I was crazy and they really got pissed when Benji followed me. They convinced my mother I was crazy and I was tryin to destroy the entire family so Ben cut mom off and sadly I followed suit because she started doing things to Tony and upsetting the kids. None of my mother’s family speak to us but that’s fine. Where the hell where they when our older brothers needed family? I asked that question and have yet to get a response.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6498

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I chose to marry Benson against everyone's better judgment. I should have listened and something told me no matter how nice he was that marrying him was going to be a mistake but I did not listen and and it literally almost cost me my life. I cannot believe I was married to a man that hav had murdered other people. In my heart I sensed he was capable of terrible things and I should have listened to my heart. So I'm here to advise people to please listen to that voice when it tells you not to do something don't ignore it.

October Article "Choices" 2 years 6 months ago #6499

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Mine is resent, it was backlash from co-workers. I left nursing. I had a Covid patient lose his mind on me and I was done. I’m sick of not being able to tell them it’s all their fucking fault!!! I’m sick of having to treat them. I almost punch him in his fucking face!!!! I quit and everyone kept telling me I had to suck it up and deal with it. I told them no the hell I don’t and I walked out. Yes they threaten to revoke my license and all that shit but I don’t care. I will not be verbally abused by a dumb ass covid patient who refused to be vaccinated. HE Died so who was the dumb BITCH in the end? I have no damn regrets I work for Mark as well at his clinic on his island and I’m living a stress-free life. We had to move and I was concerned for my husband but he works there as well and has a full client list already so YAAAAA!!!
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds