Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6446

• Tina
  • Premium Member
This situation with Republicans did not happen overnight. They have been getting away with a lot of crap for years. And this is just what happens when that kind of stuff it's just left to do whatever it's going to do and faster so this is what we have now. It's a crying shame and I hope they are at the tail end of their literal Reign of Terror on so many people
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6447

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
You know they are screaming they want to do away with abortion and I bet top dollar all of the men behind this have gotten some girl pregnant and asked her to get an abortion. They hoped the Supreme Court would do what it’s designed to do and the justices would declare their new law a violation of a woman’s constitutional rights and they didn’t do that. That Texas governor looks like he’s damn near sweating blood. No man in his right mind wants abortion to be illegal. We need an out from sticky situations and all men know it. I asked a girl to get an abortion once, even took her ass to the clinic to have that shit done. I paid for it and everything. Hell No, I wasn’t having any kids with her, let’s just say she wasn’t that kind of girl the baby momma type.

As for priorities, I think politicians forget that American citizens pay high as taxes in this country which pay their salaries, I think they forget that shit. With that said, I really think voting rights is the priority at hand.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Carmine.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6448

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Ryan we have good gas that brought us up with good values. I think a woman should always have a right to choose what happens with her body. I think man who are always trying to tell women what to do with their bodies are the very man that Abused women the most. I agree with Carmine to you guys need to get your priorities together Congress I know we need infrastructure but if we can't vote we are deciding not to pay taxes you won't be able to pay for the infrastructure so it seems to me voting is the priority.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6449

• Josh
  • Premium Member
We talked about so much during our meeting, and I was looking at the news just now and the actor Jeff Daniels is speaking. I have to agree with the gentleman speaking, he is talking about how white people are afraid because they are becoming the minority and they want white minority rule and he says that’s not going to happen, things are changing and we all have to deal with it and start paying attention to what is important. We have climate change and everything. Covid is horrible and it has greatly changed, devastated and reformed how we live. That is what is so disturbing. I was thinking about a time a few years ago when we could walk among each other mask free. We could go anywhere and not be in fear for our lives from an unseen killer. It is traumatic if you think about it. We have kids returning to school and I wondered will they remember a time when we didn’t have to wear mask every time we left our homes? Will this be the normal going forward? For some reason I thought that is so tragic if it turns out to be the case. So many things to be worried about. Don’t they think about the world we are now living in?

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6450

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
All of this was enough for me to decide I don't want to live in the US anymore it's just not progressing normally to me. I just saw something else about the black guy running against the governor that they are trying to recall in California and I can't help but wonder what is wrong with him is he serious? I think he's pathetic and if he's trying to impress white people he's appealing to a very small few of us the rest of us he sickens. I just don't want to live somewhere what people who are so hell-bent on maintaining they're right to suppress because they feel they are superior simply because they are white I'm so sick of that.

August Meeting 2 years 6 months ago #6451

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Josh that is a horrifying thought. I mean just think about that for a minute children are wearing masks Now everywhere they go. Will they ever know if that's not normal as they grow older will they remember a time when we didn't have to wear masks everywhere we went? That's just a profound thought.
Carmine you are so right I know I thought I was pregnant in high school by a boy I didn't really like and both of us ithought abortion was our only answer not one option the only option . Abortion wasn't legal when I was in high school so I don't want to return to that time I don't want young women to have to return to that time it was a terrible time. Also if we can't vote nothing is going to work we don't have a democracy So based on that alone that is the priority right now that needs to be worked out immediately
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds