Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Cuomo Resigned and Afghanistan situation

Cuomo Resigned & Afghanistan situation 2 years 8 months ago #6389

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Cuomo should do what he is doing make an exit.

The whole Afghanistan thing, over 20 years, American lives, MONEY!!! Let me tell you what pisses this American off: HOW FUCKING EASILY THEY FOLDED after we finally pulled out! WTF is up with that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6390

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I’m glad Cuomo resigned.

We made many sacrifices for them and some want us to make more. I don’t. We gave them enough. They were probably waiting for this moment so they could do just what they are doing fold and join the Taliban. I’m disgusted and only fill sorry for those who helped , the women, and the children.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6391

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Yes Carmine, I agreed with Mason about Cuomo during the beginning of the virus crisis. He resigned and that’s good.

Oh man, it’s unbelievable how fast it happened. It does look as if it was staged. I really feel sorry for the women and children. The men don’t care really, it’s the women and children that suffer.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6392

• Justin
  • Administrator
I agree men need to stop treating women like their only worth is sexual, and we do know the difference. It’s the thrill of conquering the good one. Some of us want her for our wife. She is always the one that wins a 100% real man’s heart.

All I can say about Afghanistan is I’m fucking disgusted with the men except the good ones who want out and who helped our military while we were there and the women and children.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6393

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I do not like Cuomo and I am glad he is leaving.

I think they agree with the Taliban religiously and the ones that don’t want out. I hope they can get out, and some of the women and children too.

Cuomo Resigned and Afghanistan situation 2 years 8 months ago #6394

• nicoli
Man, Justin is absolutely right we know exactly how to pursue a good women and we know how to get a slut when we want one so yeah he knew he was going to far when he was doing it.

Weak, I mean we lost a lot of lives over there and we can be the only one that cares. I agree, the men don’t care really. they don’t suffer much for it. The women and children to some degree do. As long as they keep their shit right there I don’t care if they take it back over either, just don’t try to spread out with your fucked up religious beliefs.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by nicoli.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds