Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Cuomo Resigned and Afghanistan situation

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6383

• Niobi
I do not know him much but if he do these things he do good to resign.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6384

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Yeah It’s the conquer thing and it’s also a want for something you don’t deserve or that is out of your league by stature. Real men have a barrier that prevents them for feeding the animal instinct but power and position weaken that barrier. A man can start off good and become powerful and that starts an entirely new set of emotions that just make self-control hard to muster. I know I have had my moments and dad stopped me in my tracks once. I never forgot it. Parenting never ends because I was an adult.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6385

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I never liked him because I saw him for all that he is and he is or suffers from a god complex. He has the white alfa male thing going and those types always thing they are entitled to any and everything the want. The looks thing was familiar. I witnessed this kind of thing in the work place. I worked for a property management company many years ago, we had a temp at the front desk and she was excellent. They builders wouldn’t hire her in the position permanently One of them told me because she didn’t look good enough. She had also told me that when I spoke to her about it. She said she wasn’t skinny with blonde hair and blue eyes. I didn’t know how to respond. One of the builders confirmed it. Objects to be conquered, that’s how we are often seen.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6386

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Mason really can’t stand him. She hated seeing him on the news when the virus devastated New York. :lol:

Looks play a role too like Mason describe men like eye candy but all of this is sexiest and leads to the kind of behavior that caused the governor to have to resign.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6387

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason you sure didn’t like him. I was on the phone with her one morning when he was doing his daily covid thing on the news. Mason smacked her lips and said she didn’t want to see this man every day. She said there was something about him she just didn’t like so she didn’t care what he had to say. Once again she was right and we can all just be glad he’s out of there.

Cuomo Resigned 2 years 8 months ago #6388

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Okay Mason’s ass could see all the shit he was doing. Damn. :lol: I guess he finally did something admirable.

I agree about the situations in Afghanistan, i mean twenty damn years is long enough to be in training to learn self defense.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds