Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Okay...Let's Talk About Serious Issues

Okay...Let's Talk About Serious Issues 3 years 7 months ago #5700

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Damnit!! I'm concerned and I don't like how I'm feeling right now. I watched Coastal Elites and OMG the nurse at the end really drove the point home. We have to get that man out of the White house and any9one stupid enough to support this man, who only sees money, is a FOOL and FOOLs should not have t he right to vote and put t he rest of our lives in pearl!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Okay...Let's Talk About Serious Issues 3 years 6 months ago #5701

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I think we all are Rocky. This film...see that’s what this is all about, money. He’s not racist so much as he is poorest. He doesn’t see you if you have no money. You don’t matter if you have no money. He only sees money not color. This is how rich people see the world. They want for nothing and they have successfully bought their way into every place they want to go so; this is what you have. If money wasn’t so powerful for all socioeconomic classes, things wouldn’t be the way they are. Money turns into power.

Okay...Let's Talk About Serious Issues 3 years 6 months ago #5702

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Mike is right. When you want for nothing something happens in you brain, something my father constantly combated with when it came to us. He made us see that everyone didn’t live like we did and trust me, it was our saving grace. Some things were hard to forget. I wanted for nothing. I am a blue-eyed blonde, white male. All doors are open to me all the time. I am also wealthy. I know exactly where Ivanka is. I fight being there daily. I take my kids with me to keep me grounded. I have no barriers so I have to make sure I don’t go floating away. My kids don’t help a lot because I have strong genes and they don’t look very black so when I can drag mom along I take her. I like it when Mason is with me. But Mason isn’t barred much either. Not in front of me. Mike and Nico have been with her and witnessed things but I haven’t.

Okay...Let's Talk About Serious Issues 3 years 6 months ago #5703

• nicoli
Mark, that is how powerful you white, blue-eyed blonde, tall, slender, maleness is bro. You will never see what we have witnessed. No one would dare. You are like Virgil and his brothers. They know what they were and they used it to their advantage just like you and Luke do.

Okay...Let's Talk About Serious Issues 3 years 6 months ago #5704

• Luke
  • Administrator
Yeah, he’s right. I can go into a restaurant with my black clients and they say they have never been treated the way they are treated when they are with me. Nico is right Bro. Not even being gay hurts me, but I don’t struggle being grounded the way you do bro, You are also a natural born leader, Power is yours on many fronts so, we will keep you grounded.

Okay...Let's Talk About Serious Issues 3 years 6 months ago #5705

• Justin
  • Administrator
I know what it feels like to never want for anything and although my eyes are blue, my hair is brown, and I am a Jew. As soon as they see my last name I know what it feels like to not be cared for. I can’t imagine how things are for you Mark but I thank God for you father, your family, and how grounded all of you are. When the young lady spoke about Ivonka I thought, “What an Air hair.” Reading Mark’s comments though, helped to shed some light on what is going on with that family. Trump is crazy. I think he’s crazy.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds