Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: What Does He Talk To Dictators About?

What Does He Talk To Dictators About? 3 years 6 months ago #5695

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
This is a question I continuously get. Do you all see what is happening? He fills key positions with people that will have the power to take down those departments that will hold a president in check. He hired a second that will back up everything he says or does. Do you see what Barr does and says? You take over agencies that people rely on, Intelligence, FBI, CDC, the Post Office, and a media outlet FOX. This is how he can invalidate the Constitution and bring America down. once all this has been done, if he gets in for another four years with a republican senate, He will resort to poisoning or murdering anyone who opposes him as he seeks to pretend this is still a nation that is a democracy. To all the ignorant people rushing to see him, for one thing, if he will do what he does to minorities, he will do the same thing to you. The point is he is capable of doing it. Putin tells him how to take this democracy down. It started with alienating our allies. He is a Russian Operative doing Putin's work and some Americans are fucking dumb as hell that's all there is too it. This is what he talks to them about. All you stupid ass people rushing to see him. He likes Covid-19. He doesn't have to shack your disgusting hands because he hates it. He hates you. That's what he said. How incredibly stupid can people be? Unbelievably clearly.
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Does He Talk To Dictators About? 3 years 6 months ago #5697

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
It has never been clearer sis. You said it a long time ago and now the evidence is before us. The idiots who support him are blinded by their hate. That's their problem. Let us pray that they all get what they deserve. What is coming to them. Keep on getting close to each other and not wearing mask. I pray all of you get exactly what is coming to you.

What Does He Talk To Dictators About? 3 years 6 months ago #5698

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm tired of all of the media outlets. All they do is force us to watch this man. If we want to hear the bull shit he's talking we know how to turn our televisions to Fox News. I don't see how these people sleep at night. I with Mark. Let's pray that all of the stupid people attending these indoor rallies, claiming the virus is a hoax, get exactly what they deserve. He;s glad because he doesn't like to shake hands with his disgusting supporters. WOW! I'm so damn glad I'm not among them.
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds