Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5364

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I’m shocked by the level of hatred that is coming out. People are so over the top they are losing their jobs because their hate is so strong. A judge was ripping down black lives matter signs on a park fence and using profanity as he blatantly told the black people question him about his behavior that Black lives don’t matter to him. He worked in family court. Imagine all the black families that have been negatively impacted by this man. I’m shocked because I was one of those people who honestly thought things were getting better. They are worse if you ask me, and look at trump trying to hold a rally in Oklahoma on a day set aside to commemorate the end of slavery, also this is where Black wall street was shut down and so many black people lose their lives, their homes, and their businesses. Some white people in this country should really be ashamed of themselves. Yep, something needs to be done to weed them out before the destroy any lives.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5365

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Amen Courtney. That is so true. My aunt said that to me. My aunt on my father’s side. I told her white privilege already insures white lives matter and nothing else. She didn’t respond. She is trying to tell Brice and I our religion is clouding our judgement and Brice asked her how, by opening our eyes to the lies we as white people are shrouded with that mask, obscures, distorts, and omits the ugly truth. She just sighed and he told her not to start that shit about a creator living things favors one race of humans over another. He asked her why she couldn’t see how ludicrous that is? She started to speak again and he anticipated what she was going to say. That natural selection shit that doesn’t hold water anymore. He immediately told her she couldn’t have it both ways, either we were created as we are or we evolved from apes, if we evolved apes than the entire human species evolved. I have never been more proud of my brother than I was a couple days ago. Brice is really pissed off. He shut them all down making sure they admitted what we are seeing happen to black men is murder. When he was done they all agreed with him. He said it was enough already. His eyes were full of tears and he was trembling. We were both very traumatized by what we witness happen to George Floyd. It is the most horrific thing I’ve ever seen.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5366

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I just keep marching. Black Lives Matter! And I hold my fist in the air along side my Black brother’s and sisters with pride.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5367

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
You know…sometimes the media fans the flames of division. They are making a big deal about Pence not saying Black Lives Matter. Look at him. Need I say more? Look at all Trump supporters. They are prime examples of ever indulgence on some level. They overweight grossly most of them, men and women, that includes Pence, they have terrible hair the women and the men are just nasty looking. All the facial hair, it just looks nasty. They all look the same so stop asking people who support trump if they care about the lives of African Americans because the do not. We all know that. It’s not an issue. Juneteenth is the African American Independence Day and it should be a holiday. White people need to celebrate it as well as the day white ancestors did the right thing and stopped holding another race in bondage.

Now Black Wall Street. They sent in bombers to kill successful African American. That means our government did this. That proves that white people have refused to allow black people to better themselves literally stepping and stopping them. It’s horrifying. Yes, there was a mass coverup because our government did this. No, it’s not taught in school, it was swept under a big as rug and many of us didn’t know a damn thing about it until the Watchman came out on HBO! My God! I never want anyone to define black people as lazy and seeking handouts ever again. That is a big as lie that needs to stop circulating immediately.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5368

• Val
  • Premium Member
It was a threat to white domination so they were murdered, slaughtered. Like it is today, white people like Pence, Trump, and all those losing their jobs, do not want to see Black people do better. They were doing better during Black Wall Street and they couldn’t have that. They were creating jobs faster than the white communities and their families were thriving. White people don’t care if everyone in their community thrives. They were jealous, envious, so they destroyed it and made it a point to make sure they never started thinking more of themselves in the country of their birth again. At the end of the day, some white people do not intend to allow black people to do better. So, to this day, they make everything hard for them, everything. All I can say is Black Lives do Matter and it’s time we all stopped, white people, acting like black people aren’t feared because of what they can accomplish, because of what they have contributed to this country already and if allowed to flourish they would do wonderous things, moral things, and white people like cheating, immoral behavior to be successful. Just look at the history. What was done to the Native Americans. What is being done to the environment, what they do to all minorities. Look at the talent industry, how they’ve always turned a profit off the hard work of Black Americans.

Recently who have we looked to when it’s compassion and honorable leadership? It is the minorities in congress who give us hope whether we admit it or not it is the strong black voices in the house and senate that we look to when it comes to any glimmer of hope that this country will stay afloat.

Black Lives Matter 3 years 10 months ago #5370

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
What is so disturbing is that it was wiped out of history and they wonder why there is a Black Lives Matter Movement. The lives taken during that massacre mattered! Why? Why did our government turn on its own citizens and then for years afterward, make generation after generation believe black people don’t try hard enough? What the hell are they supposed to do when big chunks of their history is annihilated along with many people? I’m not white because if this is what they stand for I don’t stand with them. I am human first and what happened is inhumane in every way imaginable. An attempt to cover-up the atrocity has failed and I simply can’t look at our government, our leaders the same anymore. Who was president during this time? He knew about this!
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Aaron.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds