Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello Forum Family!

Hello Forum Family! 3 years 10 months ago #5307

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
This is another sad moment in our history and I wanted to take the time to acknowledge the grief of an entire ethnic group, who like the Mayor of Minneapolis, and the governor of Minnesota have both said, have suffered for over 400 DAMN YEARS!!! I am not handling this well. I have half black children whom I know are human, I value them, and damnit I'm tired of worrying about my sons! I'm worried my sons will be murdered by Law enforcement officers! I don't pay taxes for this damnit!!! So bear with me as I am also very upset at this time. What we witnessed was an execution, a blatant murder. It is traumatizing. My heart aches for his family. I grieve with them. I grieve for them and all those senselessly losing their lives to excessive police violence. Some people shouldn't be in law enforcement and we have to do a better job screening them and taking them out of commission when they start exhibiting problems that make them a danger to the public.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello Forum Family! 3 years 10 months ago #5308

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Mason, you said his wife would leave him. Is this going to end? I'm so upset. My sons saw what that cop did and Caleb started screaming. It took us along time to calm him down. It was vicious and cruel. Is this going to end! What about the virus, will it break our even more because of all the people out protesting? I'm asking because I went out. I'm so upset I had to raise my voice and make my stand. Help me fell like this is going to be all right.

Hello Forum Family! 3 years 10 months ago #5309

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello everyone :)
I too am troubled by what is happening. This is all a result of bad leadership. No the virus will not worsen because of it. Earth gave us the Virus as a purge, It will allow all of us to express our grievances with the execution we witnessed on camera. So hard to watch. So hard to see the fear, but so grateful when he was freed and relaxed.

It will not end. It will slowly have improvements but hate will never leave I'm so sorry. This is Hell and hate is apart of Hell. We just have to get through it. We have to hold on to our faith and make it through. We have to survive it with our morals and charity intact. We will. There will be rough times all the time but we come through them because we keep our minds eye on the Creator of all life. We faithfully hold on, knowing that Karma sees everything. No one escapes and it doesn't give a damn about how much money you have or what Earthly, human position you hold.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds