Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Impeachment

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4888

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG This is a damn shame Mark. I'm so upset!!! What do they want? Do they want a monarchy for real? I can't stand them. Any of them. I no longer care if they work together. I'm fine with being divided. We need a new party and all the people in congress for the republican party need to be exiled.
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by JackeeM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4892

• Jay
  • Administrator
Honestly, I’m vain shit. This man is making me look bad and I don’t deal with people who embarrass me. I haven’t ran into anyone who is for allowing this man to go on as if nothing has been done. The republicans want to act like we’ve always had it in for him. Hell no we just knew he’d end up doing really bad things because of his past. We chose to pay attention to this man’s pattern. We saw him for who and what he is, and that has never been presidential.

Impeachment 4 years 4 months ago #4901

• Luke
  • Administrator
They are going to try and brush this shit under the rug but it will only look like it's flying. The real power is WE THE PEOPLE!!! Stay the course, make sure people are registered to vote, continue organizing transportation for the poor, and let's get as many elgible Americans voting in 2020 not just to rid ourselves of Trump, but all the enablers that make his criminal behavior to go on checked. Let's remind the black males they can't walk across the street wrong without being in the line of legal fire but this guy can commit crimes and walk, oh hell no! I think the FBI should step back and refuse to assist him in anyway at this point. I even think the secret service needs to stand down sense he's so hell bent on making law enforcement look bad. Trump, Moscow Mitch, and Barr aren't the only ones with game, let's show them. Stay the course. WE THE PEOPLE!!!! Polarized they say, divided, hmmm prove it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds